Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Thinking about purchasing Evo ll dual 640t v2 standard. looking for opinions.

Hortond

Reaction score
Looking picking one of these up to use for wildlife survey and game recovery. Was looking at this or the Mavic 3t, Found a good deal on a the Autel (2k cheaper than the mavic). I’ve heard people have had problems with some of these. Such as connectivity, problems updating etc. Have most of the issues been taken care of by firmware updates by now? I have a swell pro fishing drone that I have had nothing but problems with, not looking to re live this experience. Thanks!

Looking picking one of these up to use for wildlife survey and game recovery. Was looking at this or the Mavic 3t, Found a good deal on a the Autel (2k cheaper than the mavic). I’ve heard people have had problems with some of these. Such as connectivity, problems updating etc. Have most of the issues been taken care of by firmware updates by now? I have a swell pro fishing drone that I have had nothing but problems with, not looking to re live this experience. Thanks!
Firmware updates do cause some challenges every so often, important to update via the micro SD card method. Transmission range and performance has been improved on the new V3 version.

Our team here at Advexure is happy to help however we can. Reach out any time.

I love the 640T! But. I recently received a email that stated they will not support software after 2023. $9500 for the bundle is a lot to spend on 1 year of remaining software. I’m still unsure if anyone will sell batteries. Recent posts have show battery degradation “swelling” at 80 hours.

640T is a good choice, and I see that the price in many shops is also very good. It is expected to be between 4500-5000USD

Man. I wish I'd seen that a few days ago... I just ordered E2P, and with the prices *that* close I'd have absolutely bought the thermal instead.

Maybe I can find a wrecked one on eBay or something and scavenge the gimbal, at least?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d