Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tell us about yourself!

clackey

Administrator
Staff Member
Reaction score
Hey all! Welcome to AutdelXPilots.com! Please take a moment to tell create a new thread and introduce yourself.

Last edited:
Nick, DFW Texas area. First Quad Copter purchase was the XSP. Mostly into car hobby and drag racing but now I found another expensive hobby. :p and... I love tacos.

Last edited:
Reactions: The QuadFather
Hey guys, I come from a land down under. Victoria Australia to be exact. Had to buy this from USA, no support here for now but very confident it will not need any. Coming from DJI background and have flown for 3 years. This drone has removed the fear I had every time I flew the phantom. Its a great done.

Andy from Woodbury MN. New to drones as of two weeks ago! I was looking for a way to shake up my photography capabilities, as I was getting a bit stagnant, and this is what I needed to do that! The orange X-Star Premium is easy to learn on, and I had zero drone flight hours prior to this.

Welcome guys and gales?? ;), My name is Robert, (RJ) and I'm also new to aerial photography as of Fathers day. My first drone was a P3S, and I love it. I joined the 'pumpkin' family on Prime day. The deal was just too good to pass up.

To learn a little more about what I'm into, check out my YouTube channel and come join me on Twitter.

welcome everyone glad to have you hear . any questions or thoughts post away few of us have had xsp from day one .

Welcome guys and gales?? ;), My name is Robert, (RJ) and I'm also new to aerial photography as of Fathers day. My first drone was a P3S, and I love it. I joined the 'pumpkin' family on Prime day. The deal was just too good to pass up.

To learn a little more about what I'm into, check out my YouTube channel and come join me on Twitter.
I like your helicopter take off sound in one of your flight video :)

Reactions: RJ_Make
If you are into photography..... buckle in because you are in for a ride.. :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials