Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tell us about yourself!

I also joined on prime day. Had to refresh for the lightNing deal for 2 hours..
welcome shade glad to have you hear . if you have any questions feel free to ask no matter what it is .

Hey everyone, Tom from south Florida. I have been doing aerial photography since the early 90's and run a authorized DJI dealership. My dealership sells all types of aerial platforms and I am looking forward to adding Autel to my inventory. I look forward to helping members with what ever their needs are and answering any questions they may have.
Thanks again for having me.
I am looking forward to seeing this forum grow and prosper.
Hope to see ya in the sky's :cool:

Reactions: paul holt
welcome blue bird so glad you made it what took so long ,lol

Hello from Evansville Indiana, my pumpkin arrived yesterday a nice upgrade from my phantom 3 standard.

Newark Delaware. I was following the prices for the XSP or P3A as a my next upgrade from a Hubsan X4 107C+ and Prime day made my decision easy. Additional I created the X-Star Log Viewer after making a rookie mistake.
welcome shlap great to see another pumpkin owner .you made the right choice on getting a xsp

Reactions: Shlap
Hello Everyone! I'm Stan from the Boston Massachusetts (USA) area. I only started with quads in March, 2016. I started with a few small cheapies from Amazon (Syma X5C, Hubsan X4, Syma X11 and others). I caught the "drone" bug BIG TIME. In April I bought a Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K. In June I WON a DJI Inspire 1!!! Yes - I won a brand new Inspire 1 from Aces Deals at Demunseed's meetup in New York. In July I bought an X-Star Premium.

Yes, I have a very understanding wife.

I am taking the Part 107 exam in a couple of weeks. I'm studying hard for it. Hoping to do some commercial work here and there.

I am LOVING these things! It's great to see a forum like this with a lot of activity. I hope to contribute as much as I can.

Hello Everyone! I'm Stan from the Boston Massachusetts (USA) area. I only started with quads in March, 2016. I started with a few small cheapies from Amazon (Syma X5C, Hubsan X4, Syma X11 and others). I caught the "drone" bug BIG TIME. In April I bought a Yuneec Typhoon Q500 4K. In June I WON a DJI Inspire 1!!! Yes - I won a brand new Inspire 1 from Aces Deals at Demunseed's meetup in New York. In July I bought an X-Star Premium.

Yes, I have a very understanding wife.

I am taking the Part 107 exam in a couple of weeks. I'm studying hard for it. Hoping to do some commercial work here and there.

I am LOVING these things! It's great to see a forum like this with a lot of activity. I hope to contribute as much as I can.
Welcome to Autel X Pilots! Enjoy the benefits of the forum. Glad to have you aboard!;)

Welcome. I'm so envious of anyone with an Inspire, let alone one who got it fee!

Really interested to hear more on part 107 Study targeting. Love to hear about the test and what chapters of the 500+ page manual we can skip entirely.

+

Welcome. I'm so envious of anyone with an Inspire, let alone one who got it fee!

Really interested to hear more on part 107 Study targeting. Love to hear about the test and what chapters of the 500+ page manual we can skip entirely.

+
I have two Inspires , but that talk is another subject. As for part 107?
Just study and take the test and move forward.:cool:

Hi all. Tony from England here.
I've been wanting to get a X-star premium since Paul teased us with his earlier in the year. However, Autel will not sell worldwide due to the video frequency. Until they start selling in the UK, I will have to stick with the DJI, or buy a Yuneec.
Looking forward to seeing your Autel video's.

Hi Folks! The name's Rich, and I'm in southern California. I got my first drone two months ago, and decided on the X-Star Premium. I think I made a good choice, as it is super easy to fly, and takes great video. Still, I am somewhat of a "nervous Nelly" when I fly anywhere other than the hobby flying field, particularly over water. But I eventually hope to get some great video of my son's Sea Scout Ship in action, and use it for recruiting new members.
Looking forward to exchanging tips, lessons, and video with other pilots!
Oh, by the way, my Father-in-Law just bought a Typhoon H, but he hasn't flown it yet. I hope to report on that soon. I would like to let him fly my pumpkin first, because it's so easy, but he's too far away.

and the one who got me to buy an X-Star Premium, I do not regret it.
I was seriously considering a Phantom 4, the OP suggested an X-Star Premium and here I am. I love my pumpkin spice bird.
yep is a great choice love mine

Hi all.
Pete from NEPA, I'm getting back into flying after a several year lay off. I was a 1/4 scale scratch builder a lifetime ago.
Technology sure advanced and having lots of fun with my XSP.
I have been researching drones for a while and saw Autel mentioned so I did some research and purchased.
I picked it up on 10/30/16 and have 4 flights in with no issues, I really love this drone. I have a lot to learn about using the camera and video but all in due time.
That's it for now,

Pete

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy