Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tablet holder for the EVO RC

Quad808

Reaction score
This is an inexpensive tablet/phone holder for the Evo RC that works really well. Here: Amazon.com: RC GearPro Phone Tablet Bracket Mount Aluminum-Alloy Foldable Smartphone Tablet Holder Supporter Compatible for Parrot Anafi Remote Controller 4-12 inch
It's well made, and very sturdy. Small carbon fiber bracket on the back holds it tight, but you may not need it for easy on, easy off use. Thats the only drawback with this. The ball joint is universal size, so you could use any other bracket you wanted that you had for other RC's. Yes, it says it is made for the Parrot Anafi, but the design is perfect for the Evo RC also.

20200613_073246.jpg20200613_073257.jpg20200613_073311.jpg20200613_073340.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: House Forasken
Thats a solid idea! Well done!

I should have added that if anyone wants a copy of the .stl file for this attachment part you can PM me and I can email you the file. Then you simply send it to Shapeways or similar company to have it printed - unless of course you have your own 3D printer. Also, I opted to have it printed in metal - thinking that plastic would not be strong enough.

Here is a picture of the box the inspire tablet holder came in

Attachments

• IMG_1760 2.JPG
    IMG_1760 2.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 30
This is an inexpensive tablet/phone holder for the Evo RC that works really well. Here: Amazon.com: RC GearPro Phone Tablet Bracket Mount Aluminum-Alloy Foldable Smartphone Tablet Holder Supporter Compatible for Parrot Anafi Remote Controller 4-12 inch
It's well made, and very sturdy. Small carbon fiber bracket on the back holds it tight, but you may not need it for easy on, easy off use. Thats the only drawback with this. The ball joint is universal size, so you could use any other bracket you wanted that you had for other RC's. Yes, it says it is made for the Parrot Anafi, but the design is perfect for the Evo RC also.

View attachment 7351View attachment 7352View attachment 7353View attachment 7354
I just ordered on of those, it’ll be here Wednesday. Wish it would be here tomorrow.

Reactions: Quad808
Ok gang,
just made a better tablet/phone holder for the Evo RC. Brilliant.
Take a look:

I have a holder ordered from drone nerds but till then this is my temporary set up using the tablet holder I used with my Zino.
My first post. Hope it goes ok.

Attachments

• 32075E11-ABEF-48BD-BB0F-1CCB1D43EDE9.jpeg
    32075E11-ABEF-48BD-BB0F-1CCB1D43EDE9.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 9
I've used a simple 3d printed extender for over a year. Works fine. Simple solution is sometimes the best. You can find the stl file on Thingiverse.

1633631755807.png

I have one on order that's like that. Seems to make a lot of sense as opposed to some of the bulky ones that cost twice as much.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials