Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Tablet for the RC

NovicePilot

Reaction score
Miami Florida and Bogota Colombia, my two homes!
Hi pilots! I have two questions that for sure you can help me. 1. I want to replace my phone small screen for an android tablet that can give me more detail and wider view. The RC is for an Evo. Still the Samsung Galaxy Tab under $100 is the best option, and what holder will you recommend? 2. My drone is not Evo II nor Nano, is exactly like the pic, what model is that? Thank you. 1651080311698.png

Hi pilots! I have two questions that for sure you can help me. 1. I want to replace my phone small screen for an android tablet that can give me more detail and wider view. The RC is for an Evo. Still the Samsung Galaxy Tab under $100 is the best option, and what holder will you recommend? 2. My drone is not Evo II nor Nano, is exactly like the pic, what model is that? Thank you. View attachment 13855
Picked up the EVO 1 when they first came out. I've been using the Galaxy Tab A 7" for quite some time. Its got Quad-Core 1.3GHz | 1.5 GB RAM | which is great with the EVO1 as long as you are running the proper version of the Explorer app. They are available on Amazon reconditioned for about $100.
As far as an extender goes I had a buddy of mine 3D print one that I use. You can also buy them. Search Ebay for "Tablet Extension Clip Bracket Mount Holder for AUTEL EVO" they should be about $13. Hope this helps. Although I usually fly the Yuneec H Plus I kept my EVO 1 as it is easy and quick to get into the air and shoots great looking video for a 1/2" sensor.

Hi, am using the m1 11" ipad pro however the friction was high. could get it to work, didnt connect. however submitted a ticket and support was super good. they send me a fix firmware and now its working flowlessly. just heads up with apple products.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juan.t