Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Supply and Demand

ML Hardisty

Reaction score
I have noticed that Autel evo 2 smartcontroller v1 is hard to find, but i have seen some ad's by companies they are selling v1 for less then $100. Do you think this is real or they are scammers trying to make quick bucks. normal price should be around $1100. Only way this companies can sell is they got mass volume discount for the smart controller.

I have noticed that Autel evo 2 smartcontroller v1 is hard to find, but i have seen some ad's by companies they are selling v1 for less then $100. Do you think this is real or they are scammers trying to make quick bucks. normal price should be around $1100. Only way this companies can sell is they got mass volume discount for the smart controller.
ML Hardisty,
You may find that it is a standard RC not the SMART Controler. That price then would be about correct. Keep flying on the green side of the grass. Johnno Hennessy Australia.

its worth it, might be cheaper getting an evo1 controller off ebay.

usually these are the leftovers from a flyaway

my understanding is only 100 units were manufactured of the v1 variant. by now, i cant imagine that they have all been spoken for.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ben648691