Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Autel lied about the drone value when shipping to Brazil and it was confiscated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Autel lied about the value of the drone to send to Brazil and I lost the drone because of that. It was confiscated at customs and I couldn't pay the absurd amount to get the drone out of there. They fined the goods, because they were suspicious of the value below the real value of the drone. Autel lied to me by informing me that I would not pay anything to receive the drone. I had just sent it for repairs and Autel sent me a new one, but made a point of forgetting that in my country customs are strict and taxes are high. I could have solved it myself if I were to take the drone off myself through friends I have in the US or through specialized companies that would bring the drone to Brazil with a much less risky shipping method. Today, the drone I bought has nothing left, only a battery is what I have left. I lost the drone I bought with the sweat of my work and Autel completely turned its back on me, claiming they sent it and if I didn't receive it, it's my problem. This is absurd! I apologize to everyone for not knowing the language well and perhaps not being able to express myself properly.

I am sorry for your problems. But any company that says "too bad" and won't make it right is a company not worth doing business with. Their shipping policy ought to be like Amazon's. Here in America, you receive a photo of where they leave your package (like on your porch) and THAT is the proof of delivery. Autel should have the same policy, and until they have proof that you got it, then it should be THEIR responsibility. Any reputable company should do the same as Amazon. IMHO, that is why Amazon is so successful.

I am sorry for your problems. But any company that says "too bad" and won't make it right is a company not worth doing business with. Their shipping policy ought to be like Amazon's. Here in America, you receive a photo of where they leave your package (like on your porch) and THAT is the proof of delivery. Autel should have the same policy, and until they have proof that you got it, then it should be THEIR responsibility. Any reputable company should do the same as Amazon. IMHO, that is why Amazon is so successful.
Thanks for the support my friend!

I still hope that Autel will resolve my issue and apologize for what happened by properly sending me another drone or authorizing me to pick up the drone in person at your shop or office. It's unfair not to send me what's mine and what I paid for with my money. Autel, be honest with yourself and simply return my drone I sent in for repair.

Autel, be honest with yourself and simply return my drone I sent in for repair.
So sorry for your issue with Autel but we are not affiliated with them other than being a forum talking about them.
Truly hope you get this issue fixed.
But afraid I’m going to have to close this by our guidelines.

Manufacturer/Distributor/Vendor and Customer Disputes
This community is not intended to be a mechanism for people to vent frustrations about manufacturers, distributors or sales from private parties. Please settle your differences with the seller, manufacturer and distributors through other means but not through our community.

CLOSED​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller