Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

sunset & low tide

Wicked photo mate, luv it... pls if u have any more photos or video using that filter can u post them, sorry to ask but I would be very interested to see more and maybe purchase the filer, does it just fit straight to the standard lens or do u need to hack it a bit?
Thanks in advance :)

Wicked photo mate, luv it... pls if u have any more photos or video using that filter can u post them, sorry to ask but I would be very interested to see more and maybe purchase the filer, does it just fit straight to the standard lens or do u need to hack it a bit?
Thanks in advance :)

They are designed for the Autel birds. They screw on and work well.
I have a few which I am experimenting with. will take a lot of time before i can see results. Also waiting for the Freewell ND32 and ND64 to arrive. I think they will come in very handy here in Australia as summer is almost here.
Incase you are not familiar with the ND/PL filters, once they screw on, you can turn the outer ring around and set where you want the effect to work ( oh and they work best when they are facing 90 deg away from the sun). They work the same as photography filters so I would suggest youtube and watch some tutorials on how they work and what effect you get from them. That would be the easiest way to learn and understand them.
These filters are a must if we want to produce great results. The trick is learning how they work.
The easiest way to see the result is... once you have the filter screwed on ur lens, watch your screen and rotate the outer ring slowly and you should see the change on your screen as to where the darker part is, what I found is that with all of my filters from polarpro, they all have the darkest point when the writing if facing the sky. Not sure if this is a coincidence or just how they made them.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials