Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Suggested improvements for the EVO

Not so. I know of several in thE uk Too.
I live in the Netherlands, ordered my Evo at AliExpress (Weyland store) and recieved it within 7 days after ordering. No sending costs or any custom fees…… ! paid 983 euro's for the evo, 2 batteries, extra props and the shoulder bag. Registered the Evo at Autel and it is accepted there. Bought me a Nanuk orange troley with foam, put in the foam forms from the cardboard Autel box and have had som happy flights. Still have to learn the camera settings. But that is another story. I know that in the EU it can be ordered through Copterbude.ch (Switzerland) but don't know prices; this shop is a Yuneec shop but by mailing him, you can order an Evo. BTW my other drones ar Yuneec; a Q500 4K and a Tornado 920, both are great birds too but the Evo is easier to transport in my little Opel karl……...

Reactions: clort
It is correct that Autel has no authorized resellers in europe. I was being pedantic; my apologies. Bad habit.

Reactions: G_G
https://kopterbude.ch thanks!

7 day shipping from aliexpress? wow.
Yes, i was surprised by that speed. DHL gave me a message saying tomorrow between 14:00 and 16:00 it will be delivered.
Had an appointment and would not be home at that time..... rescheduled the apointment to an earlier time...…..
I hurried home that day….. and was in time to get it. I noticed it was send from the DHL quarters at Leipzig Germany. AliExpress kept me informed from the moment i ordered and it left the store...… Still was surprised because the message stated it was still on its way to Leipzig.....
I think that the amount of money pressed them to give good and fast sending service.

I loosely used the term "advertised," as the 1" sensor option was in all the press releases for the EVO when first announced, but never made it into production, as you clarified.

Saying to buy a drone because of the camera has 1" sensor and the sensor size is the ONLY reason to buy isn't what I imagine every consumer would do here. Further, like buying a car, you don't just look at the engine capabilities or just any one feature it has.

And, even further, just because you have a powerful 1" sensor, or engine, you still need other features to make the product 'whole'. Autel has better customer service compared with DJI, the RC is better (IMHO) than DJI, etc.

Having an 1" sensor means nothing if the software limits that and you can't use it to produce quality film/video. This is what DJI did...

Saying to buy a drone because of the camera has 1" sensor and the sensor size is the ONLY reason to buy isn't what I imagine every consumer would do here. Further, like buying a car, you don't just look at the engine capabilities or just any one feature it has.

And, even further, just because you have a powerful 1" sensor, or engine, you still need other features to make the product 'whole'. Autel has better customer service compared with DJI, the RC is better (IMHO) than DJI, etc.

Having an 1" sensor means nothing if the software limits that and you can't use it to produce quality film/video. This is what DJI did...
I agree completely! I believe I prefaced my desire for a 1" EVO sensor with the stipulation that it deliver same stellar quality as the current sensor and lens, which has already has a dynamic range to rival the M2 Pro, and offers 4K 60fps. The M2P is a disappointment, as it still can't shoot 4K at 60fps, nor can the M2Z.

It is correct that Autel has no authorized resellers in europe. I was being pedantic; my apologies. Bad habit.
Good to know that options to purchase are still available, though, for those living in Europe, and willing to buy gray market EVO's sourced directly from China.

Didn't want to make a new thread for this, but dang i REALLY want to have smoother yaw! whenever i yaw (in precision mode) it looks totally 'robotic'. It goes from still to too-fast immediately... I'd like a cinematic yaw in precision mode - i.e. integrate/smooth the yaw input so yaw motion starts and stops smoothly!

PLEASE :)

Reactions: Nightbat2
Didn't want to make a new thread for this, but dang i REALLY want to have smoother yaw! whenever i yaw (in precision mode) it looks totally 'robotic'. It goes from still to too-fast immediately... I'd like a cinematic yaw in precision mode - i.e. integrate/smooth the yaw input so yaw motion starts and stops smoothly!

PLEASE :)

I've said it once and I'll say it again: This is my biggest complaint about this drone.

I got another idea!

I'm very sensitive to horizon tilt - even 1 degree off and i gotta correct in post.

Wouldn't it be great if the remote control could let us dial-in a gimbal offset after we're in the air - to get the horizon angle we want?

eh? eh? That would rock!

I got another idea!

I'm very sensitive to horizon tilt - even 1 degree off and i gotta correct in post.

Wouldn't it be great if the remote control could let us dial-in a gimbal offset after we're in the air - to get the horizon angle we want?

eh? eh? That would rock!

I can use this also... but collabrating it usually takes care of this...

I don't know if it is hardware limitation or more software restricted symptom. I mean, the gimbal camera clearly can rotate like it does at startups... so, by the same approach, it should be able to compensate for the misalignment we're talking about here...

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy