Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

stuttering video WHY ?

dondi

Reaction score
My EVO set at 4k 60fps.
What camera settings will make my videos smooth again.

My EVO set at 4k 60fps.
Please be more detailed about your setup. Where are you playing it back and are you playing back From the MSD?
Try 1080 maybe your computer is having a hard time with the format, Are you using MOV or MP4,Mac or PC?

Answering mixchief's question would definitely help get at the root, but maybe its a recording problem? Having a good sd card (one that has a nice and fast write speed specifically - 90 MB/s for me) would be a start.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would bet your problem is related to your playback equipment. Just slow the frame rate or lower the resolution to 1080 and see if that helps.

Reactions: HiloHawaiian
I also think the playback gear is the most likely culprit, but it might be as simple as just hitting reset camera in the app. Someone had posted that the image quality can degrade over time making a little less sharp, and hitting reset solves the issue, maybe it will solve this issue also. Easy enough to try.

I would bet your problem is related to your playback equipment. Just slow the frame rate or lower the resolution to 1080 and see if that helps.
It takes graphics horsepower to playback 4k@60. Also, use the fastest SD cards Evo will handle... I playback in 2K for basic reviewing of footage, 4K when I’m editing...

I will inform all of my updates. Thanks for the advice.

update to correct shuddering video playback on my laptop ANF surface pro pc. Bought new SD card, changed camera settings to 1080, 4k @ 60,48,30,24 nothing works. Tried auto and Manuel settings nothing. Can problem be both computers ?

Reactions: andrew124C41
It may be the media player you are using on the computer, I had to change to VLC because the windows media player would not work. VLC has issues at higher resolutions and frame rates.

My EVO set at 4k 60fps.
Hello From France
filming in 60 fps is only used to have nice slow motion.
i almost never slow down mes vidéos, because my computer is e little old.
I never film in 4k but 2.7k 25fps.
And I edit my videos and recording, with exactly the same settings!
The result is really very fluid and the quality and really very beautiful.
You can watch all the videos I posted, to get an idea.

Reactions: fundy
I fixed the problem myself after several phone calls to Autel (didn't help) and recommendations from forum.

I adjusted the video transmission mode to smooth. Thanks all for your responses. Fly safe but with courage.

Reactions: Dizzymonk

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials