Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Stuck recording button

Peter Goldwing

Reaction score
Tried to fly a waypoint mission today and when I pressed record I didn't hear " RECORDING" I noticed the button is stuck. This drone is about 2 weeks old and I bought it brand new. The button worked fine till today. I contacted Autel an the friendly guy told me he will send out a repair form. Did anyone else encounter this problem?

Are you in the latest firmware version of your drone? If you are using an old firmware, but the latest app, you will encounter some issues.

Sometimes, too, in the vice, with a hammer and a chisel, it also works .........?

Try crashing it whilst moaning about it on you tube, they will send you a brand new whole drone, but you need to be an idiot flyer first...

My Video Record button on the EVO controller has just started doing the same thing. I was flying in a very rare situation within a migratory flock of snow geese and getting some great footage except the button was starting and stopping the video recording every couple seconds. Kept hearing "Start Recording", Stop Recording" over and over again and I was even touching it. Dang video is trash because of it. Luckily I did get some shots the day before.

Like any button exposed to dust (like keyboards), a little electronic cleaner (WD), activate the contact several times, let it dry and very often it works again. (Likewise on SD card contacts, especially if it is handled often. Large fingerprints are left on it.

They email me the free return ticket and advised me to return the drone too. REASON: CRASH. I never crashed the drone and there is nothing wrong with it. But Ill return it if thats what they need to fix my problem.
Customer service is EXCEPTIONAL

I had the SAME EXACT issue! WOW ... Flew the drone one weekend no issues took the Evo out the next weekend and button was Stuck on the IN POS ... I tried to pop it back out it did go back into ite correct place once pressed again it got stuck! Sent it in to Autel and they WARRANTIED it and also did something to my antennas to make them tight again! Great Support. Sorry I just saw this I would of replied sooner!

Reactions: Peter Goldwing

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials