Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Stopped by for a visit,,, hmm not open,

HWKIDD

Reaction score

was out for a little ride this morning, and had noticed that Autel was only about 6 miles from my house, so thought I would stop by and say hi,, as it is, the map said they were open but no one was there, anyway its nice to know they are in like my back yard.. #Borntoexplore

Reactions: tdhart
Open seven days a week I am thinking the guy or girl that gets the weekend duty does it from home. The internet is a wonderful thing :)

could be, but saw a cool evo display in the lobby,,, made me want to go home and fly a little,

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
No no. I mean where is the photo of the Evo display in the lobby.
did not want to be taking pictures thru the doors,, with no one home, I think that is where they do repairs also,, not sure, but I had been watching some videos, and notice I knew some of the spots, and did some checking and found they had a office in Bothell, not sure if that is the only one, or if it the repair station, But it is nice to know that they are not 4000 miles away,,,lol

So when I click 'Return to Home', that's where it goes?
maybe,,, have you tried it lately, I looked around the parking lot, but did not see any extra Evos, just my Haswked out Mustang,,, as pictured lol

This is where you send your drone for Repairs or Service,,

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marwan