Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Statements Made By Kenneth AR on social media so far on the new EVO & XSP

Fool me once, shame on...... Leaving XSP owners hanging to find parts where they will, calling the FW good enough and giving up on that, etc. How and the hell is that equated with taking care of the customer? How could anyone in their right mind even consider another product from this place? What would make anyone think it's not going to happen again, but with a different looking bird?

Its truly a shame that my first experience with a Drone had to come from a back asswards outfit, and in my opinion nothing but a money grubbing, fast buck organization. The price is too high for another roll of the dice for this kid!!

No way I'm putting any more quarters in the Autel Coke machine that doesn't give me a Coke.
My feelings exactly! No matter the reasons they should follow up on what they started with the X Star. If they don't, there will be credibility issues that will be long lasting throughout the life of the EVO. If you say you will do it, then do it, then back it up. Otherwise, your fate will only be cast into the wind. Not a place to be for any startup venture. For me, I expect them to reestablish a full support of the XStar at a minimum to get through on what they planned to deliver to their customer. If not, I will go with someone who will!

I watched the live Youtube video from Matt Harris who went to CES 2018. He said he spent most of his time at the autel booth. He talked in length to Hongfei AR. He does a lot of the coding. From what I gather from some of the comments about the EVO APK was built off of the X-Stars APK so we still could see som 3rd party Apps. This was hinted pretty strongly in the live feed. Here is the youtube video if you want to watch it. Its long and can get boring so grab a beer or two. :)

I watched the live Youtube video from Matt Harris who went to CES 2018. He said he spent most of his time at the autel booth. He talked in length to Hongfei AR. He does a lot of the coding. From what I gather from some of the comments about the EVO APK was built off of the X-Stars APK so we still could see som 3rd party Apps. This was hinted pretty strongly in the live feed. Here is the youtube video if you want to watch it. Its long and can get boring so grab a beer or two. :)

Don't "drink and drone" says the rule. Nothing about watching others droning while drinking though.

So do I upgrade my firmware? I consider the XSP to be a dead design from this point on and I'll have to enjoy it while it's still supported. So before I upload a nest of yet-unseen problems that aren't supported, do I upgrade or not?

So do I upgrade my firmware? I consider the XSP to be a dead design from this point on and I'll have to enjoy it while it's still supported. So before I upload a nest of yet-unseen problems that aren't supported, do I upgrade or not?[/QUOT
My opinion is yes IF you are operating on an Android device and NOT YET if you are running IOS. That being said, the latest firmware offers a number of positive improvements that will help the XSP "live longer".

The IOS issue is dependent on Apple releasing 11.2.5. initial Beta testing indicates the issues that present themselves in Starlink are no longer present.

So do I upgrade my firmware? I consider the XSP to be a dead design from this point on and I'll have to enjoy it while it's still supported. So before I upload a nest of yet-unseen problems that aren't supported, do I upgrade or not?
Sorry, looks like I corrupted your question when I replied. My reply is contained within the highlight

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d