Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Statement about closure rumors.

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
August 14,2017

Statement about closure rumors.

Thank you all for your concern, however, the rumors are unfounded. Autel Robotics will not be closing its doors. Autel Robotics is working diligently on providing Drone based solutions to Professionals and hobbyist alike. We are dedicated to launching our next generation drones, with superior features.

Facts:

Autel Robotics is in the process of releasing our flight control firmware update.

Autel Robotics is working, very diligently, to resolve the remaining issues and release our Thermal
camera/gimbal bundle.

Autel Robotics is in concurrent development on multiple new models. Release dates to be published
soon.

Autel Robotics has new production runs of our current model and Accessories in process today, with
ongoing shipments starting in September.

Autel Robotics has, as recently as March-May, executed on a staffing reduction to facilitate bolstering
of our development teams. However, Autel Robotics is not planning any additional workforce
reductions.

If there are additional questions or concerns, please contact our customer support team.
[email protected]
Autel Robotics USA LLC

LikeShow more reactions
Comment

It is heartwarming to get news like this as this company proved to be all along a top notch performer especially with their outstanding service to us their customers.

Whew! I am so glad to hear this. I have spent many a sleepless night worrying over this matter, and if you believe that....I've got some really great marshland for sale not far from my house down in Bayou La Batre, where Forrest Gump and Capt. Dan made all that money in the seafood business.:D

They are clicking along. Get mine back Friday. Can't wait all excited got update fix ready for when she gets home. Took sport quad out for a low level night flight. Short one beings I tested a p3s sat. No faith in them for sure. It flew off never to be seen again. What a pos

Reactions: Bigbit
You think really !! that if AUTEL ROBOTICS, were at the bottom of the hole, they would have struggled as much for 15 days, and at the end, send me a new X-Star wifi, it was really a gift, they did !!! And i do not say the price, so much it was low !!
Long life AUTEL ROBOTIC, I support you very strong !!!
my so beautiful story with AUTEL !!
with english subtitlle ....

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials