Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Starlink help!

matttrue

Reaction score
All of my flights in my star link app flight log say unknown location and I cannot figure out how to change that. I have GPS lock before a fly as a new guy but no option to name a flight and I am starting to get enough I want to keep track of them all. Thank you for any help!

Matt

It might have something to do with the setting on your device. I know when I first downloaded the app and opened it, it asked for permission to access location. May want to check permissions on your device and make sure its allowing GPS access.

Reactions: matttrue
I thought that might have been it but I just checked in settings (Iphone 7) and I have selected location service on when using. Thank you for the info! I appreciate the help!

I thought that might have been it but I just checked in settings (Iphone 7) and I have selected location service on when using. Thank you for the info! I appreciate the help!
There have been others who had that problem and I have never seen a solution. My android phone did it once or twice and never did it again.

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Reactions: matttrue
I deleted the app and reloaded it and my hour of flight time was deleted so I'm loosing all the way around here LOL I messaged Autel so hopefully they will have a solution. Thank you!!!

I deleted the app and reloaded it and my hour of flight time was deleted so I'm loosing all the way around here LOL I messaged Autel so hopefully they will have a solution. Thank you!!!

Before deleting the app did you sync your log files to the cloud? That way when you have the new app installed all you do is re-sync the logs and everything comes back.

Agustine you are my hero. I got a new phone last week, and was all bumbed out I lost my flight log. After reading your post, I recovered all my logs. haha. Thank you.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
It shows location with my Samsung droid phone, however not with any of my iPhones. Don’t bother calling Autel. After numerous phone calls try this, try that nothing worked. The last conversation ended with them asking me if I get it to work let them know how I did it !!!!!!!!

Reactions: Jagerbomb52

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d