Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

(Solved) Behaviour of firmware 0.1.21 of Nano Standard

mizioromano

Reaction score
Hi, I just receiced the autel nano and just updated to the last firmware v0.1.21, but now I can record video on sd only at 1280x720 at 25fps doenst matter which resolution selected in app, it record only on 1280x720 at 25fps, Please can someone confirm this behaviour ? Or is a problem only of my unit ??

1642008972595.png

Captain Drone says in his review that the 720p resolution occurs only when the Nano(+) is recording on the ground, and once airborne it reverts to the higher settings. He says it's a design feature for keeping the camera and processor cool

Captain Drone says in his review that the 720p resolution occurs only when the Nano(+) is recording on the ground, and once airborne it reverts to the higher settings. He says it's a design feature for keeping the camera and processor cool
Thank you very much, the drone produce a 720p files before a after the landing, but during the fly the resolution setted is as expected. I had tried without fly !!

Reactions: Saladshooter
Hahaha. It is funny.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ