Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: Lifthor, brand new w/tablet and Crystal Sky mount

RSands1

Reaction score
Website
www.ricksandsdp.com
I bought this a couple weeks ago for my EP2 controller. I mounted it using the tablet bracket and used it once. I'm selling because my tablet doesn't have cellular therefore wasn't able to show a map. Original box and neck strap along with the two included allen wrenches and two thumbscrews. Solid rig.

$60 ono. Any more than $60 will get free shipping. I live in Western Mass.

Reactions: BenCham
I bought this a couple weeks ago for my EP2 controller. I mounted it using the tablet bracket and used it once. I'm selling because my tablet doesn't have cellular therefore wasn't able to show a map. Original box and neck strap along with the two included allen wrenches and two thumbscrews. Solid rig.

Is this the Orange Lifthor?

Is this the Orange Lifthor?
Hi, sorry not to get back sooner. I tried the offline maps and, for some reason, there was always a section of the map that wouldn't resolve properly. Again, maybe an old ipad! In any case, the machining on the metal parts is orange. It's the latest version with a tablet holder and a CrystalSky holder.

Still available?

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MFJ