Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SOLD: Evo 1

Status
Not open for further replies.

MitchNC

Reaction score
I am selling my Evo with 3 batteries and hard case.
Very little flight time. I never got past my fear of crashing, so I never got my 107 like I had planned.

I'm in the Charlotte, NC, area but can ship it if necessary.

Hoping to get $850.

Charger and cables included, of course. Just not pictured.

Edit: To calculate shipping, the package would be approx. 24x18x16, weight 15 pounds.

Attachments

• 20200711_130924.jpg
    20200711_130924.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 41
  • 20200711_130929.jpg
    20200711_130929.jpg
    899.5 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
I'm considering the EVO 1 as my next drone. I currently have a DJI Spark. Do you have pictures and any other details you can provide. I'm in CA. Feel free to private message me if appropriate.

I am in Atlanta and also considering an EVO. (I have a Phantom 4 Pro V2 but want to avoid the idiot geo-fencing). Can you send me some additional info too please?

Very little flight time. I never got past my fear of crashing, so I never got my 107 like I had planned.

Hoping to get $850.

Edit: To calculate shipping, the package would be approx. 24x18x16, weight 15 pounds.

How many hours on this one? I have a DJI so .. what software do you use to run this? Also, am I correct that this does NOT have that annoying geo-fencing preventing me from flying where i want?

I use the Autel Explorer app.
According to the app the drone has 4.6 hours total flight time.

Absolutely no geo-fencing. That's the reason I bought Autel instead of DJI.

I use the Autel Explorer app.
According to the app the drone has 4.6 hours total flight time.

Absolutely no geo-fencing. That's the reason I bought Autel instead of DJI.
Does the Evo controller hold a tablet ( I use a 10" Lenovo withmy P4P V2)

Does the Evo controller hold a tablet ( I use a 10" Lenovo withmy P4P V2)
I came across a neat trick to mount a tablet if the mount will not hold the tablet. Take a cell phone hard case and use velcro to mount the tablet to the case. then the case mounts in the control. Hope that helps.

Hoping to get $850.

Wish I had checked the classifieds last night. Just found a new EVO with a great price. But you have three batteries and a hard case. I have relatives in Charlotte that would come over and pick the package up if I had bought. You shouldn't be afraid of crashing. Just part of flying drones. Hope it all goes well in your sale.

I'm considering the EVO 1 as my next drone. I currently have a DJI Spark. Do you have pictures and any other details you can provide. I'm in CA. Feel free to private message me if appropriate.
See ad above

Sold today to a really awesome forum member.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials