Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

So what do you guys think?

cokeaddict

Reaction score
SO,
Here we are with what I agree is a pretty good bird. as it always happens though technology is getting better and better so with that comes better drones, acceptable for most.
So here we are with the anouncment of the next gen phantom 4 pro, now i have owned 3 phantoms in the past and I had issues with them all. That's why I now fly this little ripper the XSP.
My question is this, do you guys think Autel are working on a similar advancement camera that will allow us to adjust F stops? I sure hope so guys. I would pay top dollar for a replaceable camera to sit on this great bird.
Autel, I hope you guys are working out something similar or better than what DJI is about to release. I really do not want to go back to DJI....ever.

Anyone's guess... At this point I would be satisfied with current platform refinements to improve input control.

Sent from my ASUS_Z00AD using Tapatalk

Reactions: cokeaddict
Yep we know something new is coming but would love to know they are working on an optional improved camera for the XSP owners.

I've not seen much more then I would expect. Do you think the 109 FOV is causing that?

I've not seen much more then I would expect. Do you think the 109 FOV is causing that?
Typically you get a round flair which people are used to... this thing looks weird in the pics & footage. I find it almost impossible to avoid if the lens points to the sun at all. Not the FOV as I have a few cameras with a wide FOV that don't produce this. It has to have something to do with the lens arrangement I would guess.

The "carrot"...

Screen Shot 2016-11-24 at 12.14.41 PM✨.png

In MOST cases this is easily removed in PS guys.
40_zpsoft7wzy3.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
40_zpsoft7wzy3.jpg

lens%20flare%20clone_zpsbuq2jitr.jpg

Yes, the little carrot.

Easy to remove in Photoshop or Lightroom, but just makes for more post work. Especially when dealing with video.

Its a common issue with most lenses. Planning ahead can eliminate it but yes i agree with you all, it can be annoying indeed. Planning your angles will help. Personally it does not worry me cause I do it for fun and I don't expect an award for my videos anytime soon :)

Ugh ... pretty common actually.. would like to see it gonzo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials