Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Snow in Newfoundland

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
It will be a while before this mess gets cleaned up.

Snow in Newfoundland

OD4LC7E.jpg

6XfPQCu.jpg

e23aQuK.jpg

Q59vonu.jpg

LvgVS5G.jpg

o1dYO13.jpg

DSpI2qS.jpg

SeLlMao.jpg

CQx0aZc.jpg

IsC9hHo.jpg

1jfmq6O.jpg

CuLBpWh.jpg

A1V0HZE.jpg

I could put up with that instead of our bush fires. ? ? ? . Air would be clean and crisp. Could be fun playing find the car.

• Sad
Reactions: butch
Just talked with my mother and she said NB got it pretty bad too.

This is why I only wanted visit Canada in the summer only. Their winter storm are the worst between the US and Canada.

Reactions: Tufargon
This is why I only wanted visit Canada in the summer only. Their winter storm are the worst between the US and Canada.
Like Agustine pointed out one time. Winter can be a ton of fun. It's the mindset. I just hate it because I don't function like a young man anymore.

Like Agustine pointed out one time. Winter can be a ton of fun. It's the mindset. I just hate it because I don't function like a young man anymore.
Fun for kids that love to be immerse in the snow... But for people that needs to wake up to work... Good luck.

Fun for kids that love to be immerse in the snow... But for people that needs to wake up to work... Good luck.
Adults have big boy toys for the snow. ;)
I used to love driving around in storms.

I feel for the poor people that can't go and come, stuck for the duration. So far this winter we have had no ice or snow. What we hate most is ice storms which knock out power for days if not weeks. Most have standby generators now days.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sky3d