Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart controller

Yamahajim

Reaction score
Anyone else here buy a smart controller spring order and didn't receive it from autel pilot. I emailed them they said they quit making it and said they would refund my money over month ago and I didn't receive that either. Now I'm out$1,199 dollars.

• Wow
Reactions: edgardcafe
Anyone else here buy a smart controller spring order and didn't receive it from autel pilot. I emailed them they said they quit making it and said they would refund my money over month ago and I didn't receive that either. Now I'm out$1,199 dollars.
I think, eventually you’ll get the refund. Please keep us posted, hang in there.

I also have been trying to get a refund from them for $1199 with no results. I wonder how many people they have stolen from. I contacted Autel Robotics to see if they could do anything about this distributor and they basically said NO, there was nothing they could do. I am not pleased with Autel at the current moment.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
I also have been trying to get a refund from them for $1199 with no results. I wonder how many people they have stolen from. I contacted Autel Robotics to see if they could do anything about this distributor and they basically said NO, there was nothing they could do. I am not pleased with Autel at the current moment.
I think we to get more people that got screwed from this company to speak up. I think I will talk to attorney and see if we can have them band from selling in the United States. I will never buy anything from autel pilot and hope no one else does either.

I am totally with you. I have a thread in the general category asking if anyone else in this forum has had problems with this company. If there were a hundred preorders of the smart controller with this company, that’s a lot of money they’ve essentially stollen. Something should be done and I’ll participate. This thread should really be done in the General Forum as opposed to the classified section so other Autel owners are informed.

If I understand correctly, that seller is based in China. I don't know how much impact an attorney...or anyone else for that matter....based in the US would have any impact there.

I don't know how you all paid. Hopefully you used a credit card...they can get your money back if an item never arrived. Paypal also can help in certain instances.

Contacted credit card company and you only have 2 pay periods to dispute a purchase. Charge was made in April and release of Controller was delayed so months (or pay periods) had passed, forfeiting (at least with my credit card) any rights to dispute the charge. I put some of the blame on Autel Robotics with them just throwing up their hands and saying there is nothing they can do. For starters they could stop supplying them with product.

i did get a refund but i had to go through paypal to get it. autel pilot almost convinced paypal they had sent it but in the end they refunded it but only $1000.00

Thank you. I paid with my credit card, through PayPal so I guess I’ll have to start figuring that out. Again, Thanks. I wish there was something we could do collectively to make sure this company doesn’t do this to anyone else.

message paypal that you did not receive your item and they will get started. you need to forward any communication you have had with autel.

Contacted credit card company and you only have 2 pay periods to dispute a purchase. Charge was made in April and release of Controller was delayed so months (or pay periods) had passed, forfeiting (at least with my credit card) any rights to dispute the charge. I put some of the blame on Autel Robotics with them just throwing up their hands and saying there is nothing they can do. For starters they could stop supplying them with product.
Unfortunately, manufacturers often have little leverage once the product is purchased by the dealer. Unless the vendor is a direct seller (not buying through a third party) Autel has no control. Worse, buying out of country really ties your hands, too.

I'm surprised you CC company isn't going to bat for you...but perhaps Paypal is the answer. I hope it is.

This is why I bought my SC from a USA dealer, who didn't take money up front for orders.

I put some of the blame on Autel Robotics with them just throwing up their hands and saying there is nothing they can do. For starters they could stop supplying them with product.
You are assuming that Autel Robotics is supplying them with product. Either they got no product at all from Autel Robotics, or they took more orders than they received supply for. More likely the former. The appropriated use of the Autel name and the name of this forum does not mean any affiliation whatsoever.

Guys Autel Pilot is not Autel Robotics they copy Robitics web site so you think you are buying the from the real Autel that is what is confusing there are a lot of complants about them on this forum.

Guys Autel Pilot is not Autel Robotics they copy Robitics web site so you think you are buying the from the real Autel that is what is confusing there are a lot of complants about them on this forum.
Exactly! They are shysters!

If I understand correctly, that seller is based in China. I don't know how much impact an attorney...or anyone else for that matter....based in the US would have any impact there.

I don't know how you all paid. Hopefully you used a credit card...they can get your money back if an item never arrived. Paypal also can help in certain instances.
Pay pal can't do anything it's over 6 months

I would recommend to stay far away from the Chinese merchant called Autel Pilot. My first purchase of Autel products was through them and was horrible. You are probably having difficulty getting a refund because you used PayPal, had you used a credit card you could have gotten a refund already.

I would recommend to stay far away from the Chinese merchant called Autel Pilot. My first purchase of Autel products was through them and was horrible. You are probably having difficulty getting a refund because you used PayPal, had you used a credit card you could have gotten a refund already.
Thats the only way i will pay for anything over the web if he did use paypal he will for sure get his money back but will take time just stay in touch with paypal

Reactions: G_G
PayPal uses a credit card, so you actually have double the protection by using your credit card through PayPal.

If AutelPilot is able to purchase directly from Autel Robotics, then Autel Robotics is partially at fault for the place being underhanded. Autel Robotics could easily force AutelPilots to make it clear on their website that they are in fact NOT officially an Autel Robotics store front. If AutelPilotts is getting their stock through a middleman, then Autel Robotics would have little to no leverage other than to figure out where they are getting the product and punish that dealer/middleman.

It would be prudent for everyone to contact Autel Robotics and complain about AutelPilot.com in order to pressure Autel Robotics to then pressure AutlePilot if they indeed have leverage. Notice you don't see any DJI clone storefronts (that I'm aware of anyway).

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kestrel