Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart controller

Kristin Xiong

Reaction score
Is the Autel smart controller compatible only with the EVO II series?
And whether the antenna of the intelligent remote control can be removed, and whether third-party applications can be used to realize the function of live broadcasting,
How much memory does the product have?

Last edited:
Is the Autel smart controller compatible only with the EVO II series?
And whether the antenna of the intelligent remote control can be removed, and whether third-party applications can be used to realize the function of live broadcasting,
How much memory does the product have?
Yes, only compatible with the EVO II.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.13.42 AM.png

Yes, antennas can be removed.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.14.19 AM.png
Internal storage is 128GB and supports a Micro SD up to 1TB.

Screen Shot 2021-04-29 at 6.14.57 AM.png

More information, FAQ, full specs, etc available on our website here: Autel Smart Controller for EVO II Series

Does the smart controller have network access? I.e. SIM card or otherwise so that it would allow mapping on location? Any understanding of what kind of - if any - mapping is available on this device?

Reactions: Sjs
Does the smart controller have network access? I.e. SIM card or otherwise so that it would allow mapping on location? Any understanding of what kind of - if any - mapping is available on this device?
You can see from the data given on the official website,HDMI,USB-A,and USB-C ports allows for live streaming with 4G/5G network modules.But I'm sorry that I didn't quite understand the rest of what you said

No SIM card port, but USB dongle compatible, the Smart Controller is compatible with the coming EVO II RTK, and therefore the primary workflow for using an NTRIP network will be having a USB dongle to connect to 4G/5G/LTE.

FWIW,I was told by the Advexure folks that the SC can. be tethered to a smartphone via wifi for maps, etc.

Is it true?That's cool[emoji2956], but I don't see anything like that advertised on the website.[emoji28]

The specs show it has WiFi and since it has wifi it can be tethered to any smartphone that has a hotspot feature enabled by the cellular provider which will give it a wifi data connection. All smartphones today have hotspot capability unless that capability has been disabled by the cellular provider.

Is it true?That's cool?, but I don't see anything like that advertised on the website.?
Well if it's a android based shouldn't one be able to handle that to me if it's so good is was thinking you wouldn't need the phone I was hoping

Well if it's a android based shouldn't one be able to handle that to me if it's so good is was thinking you wouldn't need the phone I was hopi
yes,if the smart controller is good enough,i will use it and replace the phone.

Well if it's a android based shouldn't one be able to handle that to me if it's so good is was thinking you wouldn't need the phone I was hoping
We'll educate me for the price and hopefully advance technology it's a no brained not to have Wi-Fi. Also I read in a later post someone is offering a add on doodle for Wi-Fi on the other autel item. Price and availableity , but to me it should've been included. I was thinking for the price I could buy a new apple tablet and use that in more ways for same price . I thought it would be able to get away from the phone attached to the controller. Maybe I misunderstood . I got to figure that out someone please educate me , thanks

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials