Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart controller volume

Hope this helps.

1. Turn on the SC and once booted up, swipe up from the bottom to get to your android buttons. Click on the home button, ( O ) center one, and open Chrome.

2. go to this website for the file.

3. Right under the top green pk.pure header you should see "Downloading" in blue. And just below that it says "If the download doesn't start, click here" I had to "click here" as mine did not auto download.

4. The apk file will download to the "download" folder. To get there, go back to your home screen ( O ) after swiping up from the bottom of the screen. See the white circle with the 6 dots in it at the bottom, click on that which will open up additional apps.

5. Click on the Cx File Explorer (folder looking icon)

6. You should see the volume booster apk file, click on it to install.

7. Once it installs, select the volume. To change in the future, pull down the screen from the top and you will see it in the drop down menu.
Thank you Seakins,

Thanks to you and Dave, Was able to successfully download the volume booster app. I used your attached link, took me directly to the app. Followed your instructions, volume is very loud.

Thank you!
Paul

Reactions: Wayne Maine
Good to hear someone found a cure. Autel sure has been slow. I sold mine that being one of the main reasons.

Reactions: Waldo Pepper
What’s neat on the volume booster app, it replaced the original volume setting from the Autel SmartController app. For instance, when selecting SC volume it opens up the new replacement volume booster setting as the replacement.

No need to go through loops to find the replacement volume app, just go to the normal volume settings and there it is.

What’s neat on the volume booster app, it replaced the original volume setting from the Autel SmartController app. For instance, when selecting SC volume it opens up the new replacement volume booster setting as the replacement.

No need to go through loops to find the replacement volume app, just go to the normal volume settings and there it is.
How do you find the sc volume setting?

How do you find the sc volume setting?
Sure nh phantom,

On the SC app, swipe down the hidden menu from the top of SC screen using your finger.

A menu will appear, select the (Volume Booser GOODEV) feature. An adjustable slide will appear on lower screen. From here, you can adjust volume. I’m currently on 28%, so far I’m liking this volume level.

I’m seeing an advertisement loading below, but so far haven’t seen one pop up and that may be due to not having hotspot connected. Really like this volume app, works great and I guess will never see a pop up as long as hotspot is disconnected. I don’t fly with hotspot on, unless in a new area so my mapping will upload for future flights in a particular area. Otherwise, hotspot is off.

Take care and enjoy this neat SC volume app. It’s terrific!
Paul

P.S. If Autel ever adds this volume fix on a future app, I guess we can stop service on this Volume booster app pressing the stop service from the drop down menu itself.

53B19400-F85A-4292-9037-A3ED47ED514B.jpegE544CC4E-C44A-4A9E-B94B-3E530CB952A0.jpeg5F0051C2-9BE7-46C3-AFB0-E0C3F56F9DC4.jpeg

Last edited:
This post about Low Volume looks like it has died but if anyone is looking now at the end of 2021. Here is my fix with Smart Controller Low Volume.
Android volume booster app. It works and with only a few words spoken at a time I don't think it will hurt the speaker.
It was the last problem I had to deal with along with no internet thru WiFi and both zoom an gimbal thumb wheels. Everything works well.
Android app ( Volume Booster GOODEV _I picked a older version to test_)
It can be found at for safe download Volume Booster GOODEV (Android)
Works Perfect!!

This post about Low Volume looks like it has died but if anyone is looking now at the end of 2021. Here is my fix with Smart Controller Low Volume.
Android volume booster app. It works and with only a few words spoken at a time I don't think it will hurt the speaker.
It was the last problem I had to deal with along with no internet thru WiFi and both zoom an gimbal thumb wheels. Everything works well.
Android app ( Volume Booster GOODEV _I picked a older version to test_)
It can be found at for safe download Volume Booster GOODEV (Android)
Refresh, for SmartController users needing louder audio.

Latest threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58