Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart Controller sticking on "Maximum Performance Endless Possibilities" screen

robport

Reaction score
Most times, when I start up my smart controller, I get a screen that says "Maximum Performance Endless Possibilities". It repeats for a long time and sometimes seems to get stuck there.
It seems to happen more when I'm at home. The only thing I can guess is that it has something to do with WiFi being available, since that's the major difference in locations I fly.
After turning it on and off several times, I can usually get the tablet to come up with the Autel Explorer on it. Is this normal? Is there any way around it?
I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the very sparse manual.

I experience the same issue about 76% of the times I use it.

I've gotten to the point where if I see that startup screen appear more than once—i just power off the controller ( by pressing and holding the power button) and then starting it back up. Usually comes up on the second attempt.

First time this happened was terrible timing for me. I was giving a presentation to a large group and had the controller hooked up to an HDMI to show the different camera feeds while the drone was sitting on a table. Few hundred people just starting at me while I tried to get the damn app to open.

I had to monitor something at exactly noon on Friday. I've learned to start the controller 15 minutes early in case it happens.

I guess we are the only ones to see this. I put in an Autel ticket last week, but haven't gotten a response, other than a ticket number.

Reactions: RPAerials
Most times, when I start up my smart controller, I get a screen that says "Maximum Performance Endless Possibilities". It repeats for a long time and sometimes seems to get stuck there.
It seems to happen more when I'm at home. The only thing I can guess is that it has something to do with WiFi being available, since that's the major difference in locations I fly.
After turning it on and off several times, I can usually get the tablet to come up with the Autel Explorer on it. Is this normal? Is there any way around it?
I don't see it mentioned anywhere in the very sparse manual.
I would restore it to factory.

Anyone have any more information on this? Autel never answered my ticket and it's becoming more critical now that I know it's working correctly

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dandandan