Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Smart controller set up.

that's assuming you use a phone/tablet. I don't, just the RC where I can set basic camera settings, calibrate sticks, gimbal and fly.
Of course. I prefer to have the app running...to each their own. I don't believe there's a way to use the S/C without the app.

Reactions: UasDriver
I got mine yesterday as well and had a little issue with the gimbal and zoom. So, just now I finally successfully download the firmware and updated it. (on the first time the upgrade frozen at 99%, so I did it again, and took me almost 1 hour) Now, have to wait until Sunday to test the SC. I also bought the rugged case to put it. I got a good deal so just in case if Someone wants..here is the link.

Wow.. ? I paid $179.95 for it 2 days ago and still waiting for delivery and now is $139.95 !
WOW Ordered one Friday from B&H $239 Was able to cancel and ordered from Empire Drones.
They have some good sales going on right now!!! I actually went on to Empires site before B&H to see about this case. i thought the one they had for 139 was the single layer one. My bad.

Reactions: edgardcafe
WOW Ordered one Friday from B&H $239 Was able to cancel and ordered from Empire Drones.
They have some good sales going on right now!!! I actually went on to Empires site before B&H to see about this case. i thought the one they had for 139 was the single layer one. My bad.
I got it delivered on Saturday and I like it. @Empire Drone has it for $139 is the best deal. I will take off the stand from the SC and it'll fit perfectly in the rugged case. I guess I have to make some holes to fit the controller stick because I don't want to take it off every time.

I got it delivered on Saturday and I like it. @Empire Drone has it for $139 is the best deal. I will take off the stand from the SC and it'll fit perfectly in the rugged case. I guess I have to make some holes to fit the controller stick because I don't want to take it off every time.
I agree. I bought the SC for quick setup. I dont really need the stand so that will stay off and I'll fit the foam for the sticks. My thought for such a low price is that they may come out with one that fits with the stand and sticks. But for that price, I'm good with this one.

I agree. I bought the SC for quick setup. I dont really need the stand so that will stay off and I'll fit the foam for the sticks. My thought for such a low price is that they may come out with one that fits with the stand and sticks. But for that price, I'm good with this one.
I thought about that as well and for sure will be a new case to fit it all. Like you said for now it's ok.

UPS texted me that my SC should be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully, setup will be uneventful. I have about half a dozen computer-related certifications and an FCC license. If I run into problems, I'm going to feel like a real idiot.

Not that that's an uncommon thing for me, mind you. I feel like an idiot an average of 2.7 time per day, with Mondays averaging 3.8 times. So I'm glad it didn't arrive today. Mondays have enough of those triggers.

UPS texted me that my SC should be arriving tomorrow. Hopefully, setup will be uneventful. I have about half a dozen computer-related certifications and an FCC license. If I run into problems, I'm going to feel like a real idiot.

Not that that's an uncommon thing for me, mind you. I feel like an idiot an average of 2.7 time per day, with Mondays averaging 3.8 times. So I'm glad it didn't arrive today. Mondays have enough of those triggers.
i know nothing about computers and it was a snap for me.

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing

Mine is comimg Wednesday I am also hopeing it goes ok on the setup

well done guys and welcome to the club. Fingers crossed for your setups. Mine was uneventful, followed the update procedures of system - app - bird, And i used the firmware on sd card to update the bird.

I did all everything no issues .except a 2 time reboot on firmware.the rest went perfectly

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aerugo