Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Skyreat's filter set is now listed on Amazon for $59.99.

parkgt

Reaction score
For those of you that don't need CPs or just want the most useful full set at a more reasonable price; this may be what you have been waiting for.

I got a set direct from Skyreat and found them to be exactly what I had been waiting for. They are as light or lighter than the OEM clear. They thread on easily and appear to be high quality in all respects. They also include a nice size lens cleaning cloth.

The set covers 99% of my use cases. The 16 ND will get the most use on sunny days to get the 6K at f4.0 in 30P or 24P at 60fps or 50fps. The 4ND is good very early or late. The 8ND for bright but overcast days. The 32ND will help those with very bright scenes like sand or snow. The 64ND allows one to get motion blur some like for timelapses, I was able to get down to 1/3 second at f7.1 in bright sun.

The case is sufficient and I like that it has an empty spot. Nice to be able to put the OEM clear away upon removal.

DANG....this is all I needed. Oh well....

Anyone filming need some NDs to get the setting in the sweet spots for f-stop, exposure and shutter speed. If you don't need CPs this is a great value.

I bought this kit, thanks for the link.

I have one fw ndcpl16 so we'll see how this works out.

How come no NDPL filters? Kind of useless set with out for bright sunny days in snow and water.
Very few that buys sets with them use them, use them correctly or have the discipline to set them and then fly correctly for how they are set. If you need the polarized NDS there are already much more expensive sets to cover you.

Reactions: PingSpike
Since 2016 I have been using ND filters on my UAV's and find polarized ND's to work best where I live. 9 months of snow and 3 months of Northern Ontario lakes and rivers they get used more often. I only have Freewell & PolarPro Nd sets but did not find they where that more expensive. Autel sold Tiffen ND filters and they were way over priced and the community found them not to be all that great so yes having a cheaper option like Skyreat is a great but it would be nice if the included polarized filters also.

what is the thread size of the filters? my guess almost any filter with the same thread should fit. there is actually no need fro EVO II Pro label ;)

Very few camera lens filters with internal threads. That is why people have been waiting so long for these.

Very few camera lens filters with internal threads. That is why people have been waiting so long for these.

Really? o_O No, ebay is full of filters with both internal and external threads, so they can be stacked. Just the wrong way. It doesn't matter for most of them, except where orientation matters. Like CP, because it will be attached by the ring which is supposed to rotate freely. The thread looks to be 28mm, not sure if it's "standard". May be 27mm.

Really? o_O No, ebay is full of filters with both internal and external threads, so they can be stacked.

Not on prime filters for better DSLRs. Maybe odd ball and action type cameras. I imagine 90% or more of camera filters sold have external threads.

Not on prime filters for better DSLRs. Maybe odd ball and action type cameras. I imagine 90% or more of camera filters sold have external threads.
Not sure if Nikon is good enough brand. But they are on ebay. Old stock my guess. Who cares as long as they fit. Actually, slim, single threaded filters were exotic like 10-20 years back. Most had both threads and could be stacked in useful combinations. Like ND+UV, CP+ND, and so on.

BTW, that default thing on the camera, is it UV filter? Doesn't look like, I'm getting bluish haze on images in sunny days.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
blindhout