Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Skyfire Aerial Mount with Alientech

wow, almost unbelievable that it fit.. I mean it's all so close.. what a nice surprise..

wow, almost unbelievable that it fit.. I mean it's all so close.. what a nice surprise..
Much better setup then all the stupid metal in the Lyftor and the required extensions to get around that mount. This is lighter weight, keeps the ports open, keeps the tablet out of the view of the RC, you have to tilt the damn lyftor to see the RC screen because it has horribad tablet placement, and the skyfire doesn't require extenders for any antenna mod.

Gm everyone,
Does anyone have a recommended site to purchase the alientech antenna for the Evo 2 pro?

Hi there. Is the mount supposed to be over the screen, covering data like that? Thanks.
The Lyftor covers the remote pretty badly. The Skyfire leaves the remote clear for viewing. I always had to tilt my Lyftor backwards to see the remote. Because of the double hinge system on the Skyfire you have tons of flexibility in positioning the tablet.

thanks for uploading more photos.. that looks great.. what a setup.. I'm actually seriously considering getting one of the new 2.4 and 5.8 alientech amplified units so I can move it back and forth between my dji and autel setups..

thanks for uploading more photos.. that looks great.. what a setup.. I'm actually seriously considering getting one of the new 2.4 and 5.8 alientech amplified units so I can move it back and forth between my dji and autel setups..
A good idea just verify that it will adjust to fit both.

Have you got any more range with the Alientech pro i just order one from Covert Drones.com very nice guy
I got my Alientech from covert last year and I immediately noticed a more solid signal out to extended ranges. I've never been a long range flyer so I can't say for sure if the drone goes further or not. but with this mod, I am doing distances easily that I had trouble with previous; from a signal loss perspective. I am happy with the purchase and will do the same for my next autel drone.

I got my Alientech from covert last year and I immediately noticed a more solid signal out to extended ranges. I've never been a long range flyer so I can't say for sure if the drone goes further or not. but with this mod, I am doing distances easily that I had trouble with previous; from a signal loss perspective. I am happy with the purchase and will do the same for my next autel drone.
Thank for getting back to me i to bought my Alientech from covert drones. very nice to do business with now im going to buy a mount like yours i have a DJI CrystalSky so was looking at them any way Thanks again Tom

Thank for getting back to me i to bought my Alientech from covert drones. very nice to do business with now im going to buy a mount like yours i have a DJI CrystalSky so was looking at them any way Thanks again Tom
just so you know, I am planning to move away from my dji c.s. and give the triptek tablet a try. the screen is a bit bigger and as long as nits are sufficient...I could be unloading a bunch of equipment as I make the conversion away from c.s. so watch the classified! ;)

just so you know, I am planning to move away from my dji c.s. and give the triptek tablet a try. the screen is a bit bigger and as long as nits are sufficient...I could be unloading a bunch of equipment as I make the conversion away from c.s. so watch the classified! ;)
Yeah i was seriously looking at them but the way autel's controller is. (small) i decided to wait a while and hope autel comes out with a smart controller i cant believe they did'nt change when they made the Autel-2 ?

Yeah i was seriously looking at them but the way autel's controller is. (small) i decided to wait a while and hope autel comes out with a smart controller i cant believe they did'nt change when they made the Autel-2 ?
I thought about waiting, too but then I said how long is too long to wait? seems to me the new autel smart controller would come along with a new drone (evo 3) so wouldn't it make sense to try to buy them together as a package (to save on some of the cost)? because who needs [another] basic evo controller. if the new autel smart controller came out tomorrow, would you buy it not knowing for sure if it works with an evo 3 (meaning we are kinda late in the evo 2 game to be sinking big $ into it).

as someone said, the bright screen triptek has many lives (I'm thinking Skydio 2 at this point) and my c.s. is semi-permanently attached to the evo controller so it's of little use with the other dji drones. to be honest, I got tired of waiting on autel and thought I could be waiting forever for a rumored smart controller. still, it is shows up tomorrow....I could still cave in I guess.

Reactions: BradM75

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy