Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

New Alientech Range Extender.

Dale EVO 2 V2

Reaction score
Last Saturday I went to the Dark Side. Yes I bought an Alientech range extender from China.
Was it a choice to buy it at a higher price from Canada or North America?.............NO!
Got it yesterday in like 5 days from amazon.ca. Delivered by DHL.
If it was available for sale here I would have gladly given $900.00 Canadian instead of $673.00 Canadian plus $26.00 import fees from the Dark Side(Snake, Pangolin and bat central.............China).
If we keep buying Chinese we will all be out of jobs without producing anything in house in North America.
Your Wal-Mart low prices won't save you then. You can't buy at the cheap prices without a job.
I have enclosed pictures of it below to show the pictures after the non invasive install.
All I had to do was take off a nut on each side of the antennas to make sure the mounts went down far enough to secure them.
With that it was easy to install with no disassembly of the smart controller.
It will probably be in April/May that I give it the real test for distance and connectivity because here, an hour south of Toronto we still have snow on and off again.
Just weighed the Alientech, Smart Controller and the lanyard together and on my bathroom scale it weighed in at a hefty 4 pounds.
I believe the Smart Controller weighs about 2.75 pounds with the rubber protection case on it's own.
That would bring the Alientech in at about 1.25 pounds for weight with the two internal batteries in the Alientech.
The Smart Controller lanyard is a must at 4 pounds.

Can't wait to put it in the air and give it a good run................Dale.

Attachments

• IMG_5906.JPG
    IMG_5906.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 24
  • IMG_5907.JPG
    IMG_5907.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5908.JPG
    IMG_5908.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 23
  • IMG_5909.JPG
    IMG_5909.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
Have you had the opportunity to experience the Alientech antenna? Our company flies both the Autel EVO II V1 and Autel EVO II Enterprise, both with their version of the Smart Controller, and the V2 Smart Controller has noticeable signal loss due to distance and structures that we never experience using the VI Smart Controller. Of course, there are chip differences between the two aircraft models that could also impact performance, but we'd like to improve the signal strength and mitigate lost controller links if the Alientech antenna improves connectivity.

You could have purchased through Titan Drones/Covert Drones. Theyre not chinese. But frankly, Im more disturbed that you bought that story about the pangolin.

You could have purchased through Titan Drones/Covert Drones. Theyre not chinese. But frankly, Im more disturbed that you bought that story about the pangolin.
Titan/Covert drones buy the AlienTech from China. I bought the AlienTech from Amazon Canada who also buy from China. The Chinese keep infecting North America with the Spanish Flu, Avian Flu, Swine Flu, S. A. R. S., H5N1 to name a few. Now with Covid from archaic myths of eating exotic animals will help you being Chinese. Keep eating and the rest of the free world will keep dying.

thumbs-up-double-thumbs-up.gif

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials