Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Should I Void My Warranty On My Controller

Are those long enough ? I just had to flip the battery over to get the rc case to close.

No idea if they are long enough. Only posted these to show there are other options. Guessing if you looked around they come in different lengths.

Don't the antennas look huge compared to the controller?
Not really to me. I also have these antennas they rotate 360 degrees

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190701-092903_eBay.jpg
    Screenshot_20190701-092903_eBay.jpg
    654.9 KB · Views: 19
Tested antennas only went out 1500 feet all seems to be fine. Will take it out farther later.

Attachments

• antenna.jpg
    antenna.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 20
  • antenna 2.jpg
    antenna 2.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 20
Reactions: Ansia
I modded my RC and connected the boosted Titan drones Atlas setup, now called the "switch" (Titan Drones range extenders and ground stations) 2 different antenna setups, rubber duck for saturation close in, works wonders for noisy environments, and the "boobie" antenna, (FPVLR) that is for long distance and is more directional. OMG, best antenna ever, boosted or not boosted. MAVIC PRO 2 CP ANTENNA KIT - FPVLR Don't fall for the cheap chinese knockoffs that are not tuned and don't work well. Expensive, but worth every penny. The range with the fpvlr antenna is insane. I use the same setup on 3 drones, Evo, Mavic Pro and P4Padv.
Evo open.jpgTitan connected 1.jpgTitan connected 2.jpgTitan connected 3.jpg
The boosted setup with battery and amps attached is heavy, so I use a neck strap when flying with the weight, but if you use it not boosted, and just attach the antenna, it's not bad at all, and far better than stock. Would I recommend boosted or not boosted? I originally bought the atlas setup from Titan Drones for the Mavic Pro, since I fly normally in a very noisy environment. Didn't plan on modding the Evo, but the more I used it, I just figured why not take advantage of the boosted setup I already had and see if I could mod the Evo RC for it. It is really easy to do. Watch this video for replacing the antenna on the Evo.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles