Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Shopping Amazon for an E2P, why all of the different descriptions?

LeoJR

Reaction score
I realize that different bundles include different items and price changes accordingly, but what is the difference in the descriptions? For example;
Newest Version
Newest flymore bundle
Photo of a screen above the sticks
Photo of a screen between the sticks
Photo with no screen between the sticks
6K HDR Video and Mapping

Aaacck!

I realize that different bundles include different items and price changes accordingly, but what is the difference in the descriptions? For example;
Newest Version
Newest flymore bundle
Photo of a screen above the sticks
Photo of a screen between the sticks
Photo with no screen between the sticks
6K HDR Video and Mapping

Aaacck!

Amazon does not allow sellers to publish the exact same thing as another seller. So in the perfect world for buyers there would be a single listing for the EVO but this would mean there's only a single Amazon seller for the product. So what sellers do is add completely useless trinkets like 16GB microSD cards, lanyards, and lens cloths then they get a new ASIN and post it on Amazon as a different product which they call a bundle.

Since each seller has to then type a unique description, you also get different descriptions. I think what is more important is that you get it from an authorized reseller. If you do not get it from an authorized reseller you may have warranty issues. I also always check the return policy for the seller for a product like this. If no returns are allowed I move on immediately. If they at least offer 30 day returns then you are pretty safe. Most drone problems that are actual HW problems you will see almost immediately.

Also, make sure that you read the fine print....some allow 30 day returns but have a restocking fee or only accept the return if the drone is completely brand new and unused.......neither of these are situations you want to be in if you have a HW problem on day 1.

Last edited:
Reactions: LeoJR
Amazon...snip...

Very helpful reply and the unique part numbers makes sense. Are their other distributors that offer a more customer friendly sale? Thanks!

Last edited:
Very helpful reply and the unique part numbers makes sense. Are their other distributors that offer a more customer friendly sale? Thanks!
TBH, BestBuy is one of my favorites for getting camera gear. They have a generous return policy and you know you are getting a genuine product. Not sure if there is a BB near you. I'm also not sure if there is a restocking fee on their drones, but it might be something to look into. I'm not going to mention where I got mine from because it was not a good experience. I left a negative review on one of the accessories that I purchased with the EVO II 6K and they deleted it; I then noticed that all products on their site only have 5 star reviews.....very shady business practices.

Take a hard look at Advexure. They did right by me and my evo II purchase. You might be able to DM them here on the forum

Reactions: advexure
Take a hard look at Advexure. They did right by me and my evo II purchase. You might be able to DM them here on the forum

Thanks for the support @Mavic Rick! We appreciate it.

@LeoJR – Please let us know if we can be of any assistance. You can PM here on the forum, live chat on our website or give our office a call at (855) 625-2055. We look forward to working with you.

Reactions: Mavic Rick

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials