Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Shipping soon?

Are people buying the revised bundle primarily to get the extra battery or the hard case? I usually prefer to travel with mine in a backpack; so I am not sure that the bundle is that great a deal for backpack users.
I wanted the extra battery the most but the hard case also has a purpose. I heard that the case might take a while but will ship the other items as they become available. I hope the extra battery ships with the drone.

I pre ordered the 6k bundle from B and H also....on 4-30 they emailed and said:"The following item(s) will be shipped directly to you by the manufacturer/distributor."
To me this doesnt sound like a third party...but, there has been no further comunications as of yet.
Has anyone started to recieve any rugged bundles yet? (8k or 6k)
The manufacturer is the third party who sells through B&H. They don't have stock of Evos at the warehouse.

I took the bundle because It seemed the battery was around 200.00 and the case was about a 100.00. saved 100 bucks on the battery .
I will probably order the soft bag too

I went bundle because I do plenty (used to do) of air travel. I throw my other drones in their pelicans and check them as baggage. Never had any issues yet with theft or damage. The extra battery was key also since they bumped the price up..lol

Reactions: PoqFFEMTP
Are people buying the revised bundle primarily to get the extra battery or the hard case? I usually prefer to travel with mine in a backpack; so I am not sure that the bundle is that great a deal for backpack users.

I want the case because I travel around a lot and want something more rugged in the back of my car. Extra battery helps as well as I ordered mine before the price bump of $100

I took the bundle because It seemed the battery was around 200.00 and the case was about a 100.00. saved 100 bucks on the battery .
I will probably order the soft bag too
How did you save $100 on the battery since the bundle is $300 more?

Reactions: romi and hidroela
Actually I am wrong on that, At first I was seeing batteries over 200.00 and the case around 125.00-150 separately, so I am not saving as much as I thought. I don't even see advertisements for buying the hard case separate anymore.
I did order a 3rd battery from Samy's camera for 157.20 with tax . The battery is back ordered. I did get an e mail that the Evo pro shipped but when I put the tracking # on the UPS site. It only shows that it's labeled for UPS and it is still in China. I am just waiting patiently now and until I see the UPS guy walking up with a big package. That is when I will get excited.

Actually I am wrong on that, At first I was seeing batteries over 200.00 and the case around 125.00-150 separately, so I am not saving as much as I thought. I don't even see advertisements for buying the hard case separate anymore.
I did order a 3rd battery from Samy's camera for 157.20 with tax . The battery is back ordered. I did get an e mail that the Evo pro shipped but when I put the tracking # on the UPS site. It only shows that it's labeled for UPS and it is still in China. I am just waiting patiently now and until I see the UPS guy walking up with a big package. That is when I will get excited.
Who did you order your drone through? Do you expect it to be delivered straight to your house or to where you ordered it from?

I pre ordered it on March 11th thru Autel pilot. I did ask them if it was coming over on the slow boat or air freight.They said by air. I would presume it's coming direct from them. I get different stories about the shipment. First they tell me it was shipped on the April 14th and has to go thru customs which would take days they said. My tracking # which I received on April 6th only states that it was labeled for UPS pickup but still in China so your guess is as good as mine when it's coming.I am guessing another week or 2

UPS says it is in transit now from Shenzhen China. aprox 9 pm tuesday

UPS says it is in transit now from Shenzhen China. aprox 9 pm tuesday
I'll wish you luck that it doesn't get delayed in customs. I had an order from DJI last week that had a shipping date of last Tuesday but got delayed last Saturday in Alaska for almost 4 days. It finally showed up yesterday.

Make sure you spray those boxes down good with disinfectant or something!!!??

It keeps saying it is in transit then it said rescheduled on the last one .1st time watching this tracking. It doesn't tell me where it is.
The pick up origin spot is always highlighted in china. It could be going for a rickshaw ride around the city for all I know lol

I got the rugged bundle plus a third battery, and a tri battery charger. I ordered through Droneworks. On the 5th I received an email stating "The EVO II Pro will start arriving in 2-3 weeks, maybe even sooner!"

I pre ordered March 11th thru Autel pilot. Yes I received email it was shipped April 14th.
They actually had me sitting at home waiting for the delivery on May 12th . delivery time between 3:15 a 7:00.
long story short. I finally got hold of someone at UPS and he told me it is still sitting in a warehouse in China.
It is going thru customs yet and he stated a lot of problems because of the virus. So if I receive it in a couple weeks .I will be surprised

Since shipping from a Chinese dealer seems no more certain or speedy than waiting it out for US dealers why are people willing to forego US warranty support by Autel US?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Earl