Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Settings Nano+

Jirka

Reaction score
Could someone explain to me the difference between the options in the AutelSky settings.
Settings/Safety/Home Point:
- Me
- Aircraft
- Customize.
I'm afraid to experiment with it!

your drone will automatically fly or return to home when it disconnects from the remote controller while airborne afar, when the battery runs lows, or when you command it to do so using the return-to-home button. where is "home?"

home is based on your settings and home can be wherever you launched the drone from, home can be wherever the remote is currently located, or home can be a custom location which you can designate.

it is important that you experiment with these settings so you are intimately familiar with how they work. you don't want to get into an emergency situation and then have to figure it out; it may be too late. please read the manual on the exceptions to "return to home" and how to cancel return to home. then find a wide open field with little to no obstacles and then try it out for yourself. remember, you can always press the pause button if something happens that you don't like.

Reactions: kelly1
So can I go 15 k away and make a home point go back 15 k and then when the battery goes low and starts a return home then it would fly toward the 15k home point? I hope this is what it does..

So can I go 15 k away and make a home point go back 15 k and then when the battery goes low and starts a return home then it would fly toward the 15k home point? I hope this is what it does..
If you start with your home point at 0k (your house) and you fly your drone out to 15k (a lake) and at that time, you re-set your home point to the lake and then you decide to manually fly the drone back to your house for another 15k, when the battery goes too low and the low-battery-rth is triggered, the drone will fly back to the lake (which is your current home point setting) unless you cancel.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58