Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SD write speed warning?!

I have also had this problem with a Sandisk Extreme Pro that is working perfectly on 5K Air2S....On Autel started to scream Low Speed...
I have solved the problem with a Kingston Canvas React Plus V90...
The standard V90 is not supported by the drone as you need a second row of pins, but the card is compatible also with V30 and V60 and the sustained speed on it seems to be fine.
Is not cheap....A V90 card costs like a V30 Pro x 2...But is doing it's job and I never had the speed warning since.

Reactions: uas_gian
I needed to spend 6 times the price of the SanDisk in order to get an ADATA 128 GB class v90 microSD.
The v90 labeled card does perform great when writing footage in the drone, and yes downloading the footage thereafter from the card to my laptop at 240 MB/s is a worthy extra benefit.

I must check-in again to this topic for a small correction to my review. I bought that ADATA microSD card labeled v90 and was happy to get more than expected. Yet now, several months later, I cannot read from it at the same 240 MB/s like before. It still performs good enough for the drone, but on the iMac the performance has significantly normalised down to the advertised transfer rates of not more than 90 MB/s. I will report back if this benchmark for the exact same card goes far below 90 in the near future.
220304_DiskSpeedTest_ADATA128.png

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kingraja