Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

SD card no space left message

noidsr

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am new here, might be stupid question but where can you see how much storage left on your SD card or internal memory while flying? I got warning message saying there was no storage left on my SD card although when landed I could see that the card still had half capacity available...I was using an original 32Gb card that came with the drone. Thanks!

I would suggest not keeping files on the card after your day of flying. Download all files to your computer and subsequently reformat the microSD card... preferably in the camera. See if the issue persists.

Also try another microSD card, to rule out any problems with that specific card. One last factor to consider... I do not currently own any Autel hardware, so I do not know the specs on the OEM microSD card. However I do know that the OEM card that is included with Yuneec cameras is not up to snuff for quality imagery.

Last edited:
Reactions: UasDriver
yeah I'm going to agree. you're approaching maybe an hour of 4k recorded video on that card. time to offload it somewhere safe.

OK, thanks guys. Just realised that the supplied card is indeed not up to the specs Autel recomends, which is V60-V90. My card is V30. Will try other cards for sure and will post an update if the problem persists.

Autel support rep couldn't tell me if my V60 or V90 cards were supported on the Evo II. Does anyone know for sure if the Evo takes advantage of the extra row of pins/increased speed?

The extra row of pins has nothing to do with the speed rating of either V60 or V90. The higher bus speed available for the rating of "UHS II" vs. "UHS I" is what the additional pins are for.

Unfortunately there are no cameras offered by Autel that can take advantage of that extra bus speed. So those additional pins are not utilized. The card can be used and will run at the full V60 speed, but only at the UHS I bus speed.

The higher bus speed is equivalent to the number of lanes on a highway. The V60 rating is equivalent of the number of cars able to travel on that specific number of lanes. The more cars, the slower the traffic.

As with all cards, the maximum write speed quoted, will in real world conditions yield a sustained write speed of about 65% of the quoted maximum speed. With my Delkin V60 cards, that is usually about 100 Mb/s sustained write speed.

For less experienced members... generally ignore the quotes on various cards regarding the read speed. For our purposes, the write speed when recording will infuence video quality... the read speed does not.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrMimers
Thanks Eagle for the clarification on the pins.
So if the pins and V rating are unrelated, does the Evo II take advantage of V60 and/or V90?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials