Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Scratched New Evo

... Never fight with anyone.....

Does seem odd, THAT the awesome customer purchase, customer service response THAT I received ... That AUTEL would send or be reluctant to hold up the same standards..
I would spend weeks, months sending e-mails or phone calls, to DJI to only receive an accuses..

I have used DJI customer service as well. 100% great in warranty and non warranty circumstances. I’m kind of going the other way. I’m dumping my premium and sent back my EVO for a Mavic 2 Pro.

I'm sorry. I am having a hard time following your train of thoughts.
ATTEMPTING to relay that AUTEL has been AWESOME... From the purchase of the EVO, to replacing , answering, explaining questions...
NEVER, NEVER HAD or GOT the same customer service from DJI.

Reactions: Ansia
ATTEMPTING to relay that AUTEL has been AWESOME... From the purchase of the EVO, to replacing , answering, explaining questions...
NEVER, NEVER HAD or GOT the same customer service from DJI.
I did deal with DJI customer service. Although the language barrier makes it hard to understand what they are trying to say. They did replace my bird without any hassle.

I did deal with DJI customer service. Although the language barrier makes it hard to understand what they are trying to say. They did replace my bird without any hassle.
I'm shocked if they didn't have one person who could speak Nonestican.

• Haha
Reactions: Ansia

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials