Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Samsung Tab A tablet issue

PRMath

Reaction score
flying yesterday, I was about 400' away from home and 300' aloft and suddenly the Autel program just turned off. Thank the Lord for the info screen on the remote and I just hit RTH and no problem........
Anybody else have this issue? Maybe I'll dump the app and reinstall.
it never happened with the iPad or my android cellphone

flying yesterday, I was about 400' away from home and 300' aloft and suddenly the Autel program just turned off. Thank the Lord for the info screen on the remote and I just hit RTH and no problem........

Oh yes, I lost the cord from Autel with the little black thing on the end. I'm just using a standard power cord for androids

Had this happen today with a Tab A. What exactly do you mean by letting starlink have complete access to the tablet?

Sent from my SM-S902L using Tapatalk

I have a Tab A, that I use only for my XStar, and have had no issues at all. No games or anything else other than a couple apps I use to get weather and wind updates. And you for sure need that specific USB cable.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk

I have a Tab A, that I use only for my XStar, and have had no issues at all. No games or anything else other than a couple apps I use to get weather and wind updates. And you for sure need that specific USB cable.

Sent from my Z987 using Tapatalk
No...... I lost the Autel cable sent with the little gizmo on one end. What is is for anyway

What little gizmo?? They are just standard mini USB cables. Nothing special about them. You can buy better ones but most cheap ones work fine. Let us know what the gizmo is LOL

What little gizmo?? They are just standard mini USB cables. Nothing special about them. You can buy better ones but most cheap ones work fine. Let us know what the gizmo is LOL
My packaging has a standard USB cable for the android but on one end is a little black rubber cylindrical gizmo just a bit smaller than the last section of your pinkie

Isn't it like an RF or EMI deal like on a lot of the thin laptop cords?

I never had that on my cord. Have no idea what it is for but I would say it is not needed. Its just a gizmo if that helps you out :)

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials