Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

RTK NTRIP connection problem

marius3000

Reaction score
did anyone have a problem connecting to RTK? i have "get mount point fail" and i don't know how to solve this problem. Will anyone help?

Reactions: us100
Hi, i've got same problem but found solution for it. Is's complicated but works.
You need to have:
- android smartfone with internet connection for hot spot and explorer app,
- some kind of mobile device working on windows,
- lot of patience.

1. At first in explorer rtk panel use rtkip: rtk.topnetlive.com on port 2101 without login and password, you should be able to choose few mount points ( AG_RTK_RTCM etc.)
2. Create hot spot on your smartphone, connect your windows mobile device to it.
3. After connection open Command Prompt on your windows device, type ipconfig and save IPv4 adress for later.
4. Register and install SNIP from use-snip (ntrip caster) on your windows device. (version Lite is good enough and free.)
5. Remove all existing connections in SNIP.
6. Add new stream in relay stream panel, use your ntrip account in connection details window, as new mount point type name that you are able to choose in explorer app ( AG_RTK_RTCM etc.).
7. In caster and clients tab, go to edit user, add user, fill in user name and password (can be something simple, for later use in explorer app).
8. In Caster and client tab top right use your IPv4 adress as Caster IP, on port 2101 (need to be disconected) and connect.
9. Fill in your IPv4 adress in explorer app as RTKIP, port 2101, login and password that you created and choose mount point from step 6.
It fix pretty damn fast, just few seconds.

Fly safe.

You can also try to use ios version, it let me choose mount points but i'm stuck on single solution, tried on 2 different ntrip casters in Poland (maybe thats the case).

It apears that on android the amout of characters in mount point name is too short and thats why the app can't display them, and the list ist too short (3 positions max?).

Last edited:
Weird, with the IOS tablet and now the SC. I get a fix in 30 seconds

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hakles