Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

RTK Module

andrew124C41

Reaction score
I just purchased the RTK. I got it because it came with the large RC. However, I will probably sell the module since I am not going to use it. Anyway to test it to make sure it works without getting a subscription?

You can run a mission with the RTK module attached and then find the log files on the SD card. This always lets you post process the data using something like EMLID Studio once you find base station data (plenty of free data out there).

To do this make sure you have RTK turned off in the app settings. If you have RTK enables it wont fly until you have an NTRIP correction stream configured.

Reactions: Dave Pitman
You can run a mission with the RTK module attached and then find the log files on the SD card. This always lets you post process the data using something like EMLID Studio once you find base station data (plenty of free data out there).

To do this make sure you have RTK turned off in the app settings. If you have RTK enables it wont fly until you have an NTRIP correction stream configured.
This is interesting. If the RTK module is off, how is it generating a log file? I live in Maryland just outside of DC. There is no free NTRIP here. How do I get free base station data? Where is the best place to learn about all of this. I have done some mapping but have no experience with RTK.

I don't fully understand your answer. If the RTK module is off, I assume it is not providing any data. So, I did a little mission today just to see if the new drone is working right.

The RTK module is off. From the log files how can I determine it is working?

You mentioned getting free correction data. How do I get that? The you are supposed to use a program, I think you mentioned EMLID. Can you be more specific about the instructions or is it to complex to write about here?

You can see the data logged in the Rinex ascii file.

I can add more information about base station data soon when the schedule opens up.

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy