Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Returns to Autel - Do I send back everything?

SlickR

Reaction score
Hi all

Finally I'm sending back the Nano+ for repair (faulty gimbal)

It's heading back to Germany as I'm in the UK.

Do I just re package everyting and send it back how it was sold (i.e. bag, cables, charger etc) or just the drone, controller and batteries?

Thanks

I have a warranty issue being looked at by the North America team. They said to only ship the drone with gimbal cover and remote controller. No batteries or accessories.

Perhaps it is the same for you? best to confirm with their customer support representatives.

Reactions: SlickR
Hi all

Finally I'm sending back the Nano+ for repair (faulty gimbal)

It's heading back to Germany as I'm in the UK.

Do I just re package everyting and send it back how it was sold (i.e. bag, cables, charger etc) or just the drone, controller and batteries?

Thanks
They should tell you exactly what to do and send in responding from your ticket number. In any case Don't Ever send everything back in if your not returning a package item.
In my experiences I have lost items or had to try and coordinate then vendors to return them back. I don't even use the factory boxes for anything any more.
You never seem to get those back either.

They should tell you exactly what to do and send in responding from your ticket number. In any case Don't Ever send everything back in if your not returning a package item.
In my experiences I have lost items or had to try and coordinate then vendors to return them back. I don't even use the factory boxes for anything any more.
You never seem to get those back either.
I agree... if you send anything more than the drone and RC expect that it will not be in the box returned to you.

Reactions: SlickR
Thanks everyone, i’ve tried getting back in touch but they are struggling with responses

This is the exact wording they finally sent to me
“You may send the aircraft, gimbal camera, RC and battery to the repair center”

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Earl