Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Resolution & FPS options gone, replaced with 'Size' on Autel Explorer app

Reaction score
Is anyone experiencing a problem on the Autel Explorer App with the option of 'Resolution' to change to 1080p, 4k, 8k etc and also selecting the Frame Per Second which is now missing along the bottom of the screen for the Evo 2. Both options have gone and replaced with 'Size', which is just a waste of time?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210808-145329.png
    Screenshot_20210808-145329.png
    851.1 KB · Views: 17
In Photo mode (which you are in, on the above screenshot) FPS does not exist... switch to Video mode.
When in Video mode, the big button will turn Red, and engage the time elapsed indicator, when pressed.

Reactions: JustAnotherDroneGuy
In Photo mode (which you are in, on the above screenshot) FPS does not exist... switch to Video mode.
When in Video mode, the big button will turn Red, and engage the time elapsed indicator, when pressed.
Thank you ever so much, something so simple has given me a headache all week lol. Its probably obvious now that my drone is quite new to me, i contacted autel support about this and they were no help, you on the other hand have sorted it in a matter of a few hours after i posted this so thanks again 👍😁

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy