Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

remote control charging cable

Mojo

Reaction score
I lost the cable that connects to the battery charger for my remote control. I have tried buying a cable that fits, however it's not charging the rc at all. Does anyone know where I'd find this cable?

Thanks!

What version of what drone? For Instance, the V3 smart controller will ONLY charge with the 65W Charger and the USB C to USB C cable that comes with the controller. If that is the case, you will need to purchase one from Autel or one similar from somewhere else....

are you referring to a smart controller (SC) or the standard controller (RC)?

If you use the RC it should not be as difficult, however some USB cables do not pole all connections. So for charging or data transfer those cables don’t always perform as expected. Most cables do, just some are weird.

When it’s the SC you are refering to, it’s delicate for sure, no matter of it being the V1, V2 or V3 edition. Then it must be exactly the right cable and charger as @MNT DRONE SOLUTIONS described.

Looking at the manual, I think its just a RC. My controller only has USB type A and USB micro A

If anyone knows a cable that will be compatible, I've tried contacting autel before for the cable and to no avail. I bought the USB micro A cable to see if that would charge it, however nothing happened.

Thanks in advance!

Looking at the manual, I think its just a RC. My controller only has USB type A and USB micro A

If anyone knows a cable that will be compatible, I've tried contacting autel before for the cable and to no avail. I bought the USB micro A cable to see if that would charge it, however nothing happened.

Thanks in advance!
so then if you claim to have a micro USB port on the controller for the purpose of charging, is’t the RC for sure, let’s say the one that came with foldable handles.

This can be charged with almost any USB power supply. I sometimes use the power supply that also charges the drone batteries or sometimes use the charger of my iPad or else even a good power bank does the job.

If your tried multiple cables and still cannot charge your RC by any of these above solutions, maybe the RC itself had gone bad?

Last edited:

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Skygod34