Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Nano+ Remote Control charging phone on/off?

DaSheek

Reaction score
How can I turn off option for when my remote control is cable connected to android phone? I do not want the remote to share its power with my phone.

Reactions: Valthermond
As far as I have found there is no option to change that behavior.

How can I turn off option for when my remote control is cable connected to android phone? I do not want the remote to share its power with my phone.
You can't switch it off. This is part of the phone/OS/USB protocol and outwith Autels control.

Once you connect your phone and see the "charging" indicator, I can swipe from the top and tell the phone to only allow data transfer (which disables the charging function). But, I need to do this each time I connect the phone to the remote. Hope that helps.

(I am using a Samsung S10 running Android 12)

Reactions: EBEPLS and DaSheek
Once you connect your phone and see the "charging" indicator, I can swipe from the top and tell the phone to only allow data transfer (which disables the charging function). But, I need to do this each time I connect the phone to the remote. Hope that helps.

(I am using a Samsung S10 running Android 12)
Oh ya I forgot about that option. I always use it when connecting it to the computer. Thanks I am going to see if it works next time out. If works that means I can get more use from the controller before it dumps its charge to my phone.

Reactions: EBEPLS

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rudymuller