Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Refurb EVO Package $599 From B&H (DealZone) Until 9pm EST

G_G

Reaction score
If you are in the market for a backup EVO, or want to try an EVO, this is a great price for an Autel refurbished EVO.

Last edited:
Hi,

Just in case anyone is in the market - seems like a very good price. At B&H Photo. Screen Shot 02-14-20 at 10.54 AM.JPG

I called and talked to them. Was told it is from Autel not a open used store item. I purchased one and it has the 30 day no question return option.

It seems B&H is buying up the refurb's from Autel. DroneDJ has it posted on their site. I'm surprised Autel has not had refurbs yet.

Recieved today. Package was damaged and noted by UPS. I also let BH know with photos. Charged up and one quick flight before the snow started. All seems as new. Battery had one charge cycle. Box was not sealed. Looks like new. I,m not likeing the contrast on the new app top bar. Hard to see for me.

Keep the old application for the Evo 1, with the new one, you can no longer prepare a mission or an orbit without the bird being connected and / or started, which we could do before without consuming any battery.

Reactions: butch and G_G

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials