Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Received my Neewer ND Filters Today

Jagerbomb52

Reaction score
I ordered the Neewer ND 4, ND8 & ND 16 filters. These are the one with out the polarize film added.
My first concern was the threading. Some reports from people using these or even the more expensive brands of the threads were wrong.
I took each one and tried them on the camera. Each one fit perfectly. The main case is made from aluminum so you do have to handle them gently as you should with all camera equipment. If your an OX in a china shop don't buy these. :) Just kidding. LOL
Was out this morning taking some video and pictures to test. Used the ND16 as its a very bright winter\spring day. Was very happy with the results so far. My main concern was vignetting around the outer edges as I have experienced this with polarpro ND filters in the past. From what I can see there was no vignetting at all.
Still way more testing to do but for 22 bucks Canadian I thought I could not go wrong and so far very happy with the results.
Will try and get some video up later today or tomorrow.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirrel!
I ordered the Neewer ND 4, ND8 & ND 16 filters. These are the one with out the polarize film added.
My first concern was the threading. Some reports from people using these or even the more expensive brands of the threads were wrong.
I took each one and tried them on the camera. Each one fit perfectly. The main case is from made from aluminum so you do have to handle them gently as you should with all camera equipment. If your an OX in a china shop don't buy these. :) Just kidding. LOL
Was out this morning taking some video and pictures to test. Used the ND16 as its a very bright winter\spring day. Was very happy with the results so far. My main concern was vignetting around the outer edges as I have experienced this with polarpro ND filters in the past. From what I can see there was no vignetting at all.
Still way more testing to do but for 22 bucks Canadian I thought I could not go wrong and so far very happy with the results.
I have these too and haven't had any issues. Well except the ND4 disappeared with my aircraft when it took off. Lol.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I thought the intro was cracking... until I clicked that it is a Phantom with Autel titles.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Are these filters the GOLD color? With the ability to spin them between PL and ND?

I have no idea. For the price I thought I would check them out. The experts say that the Freewell ones are the best, I'm no expert so I have no idea. I like what I see with these and I guess thats all that counts :)

I took each one and tried them on the camera. Each one fit perfectly. The main case is made from aluminum so you do have to handle them gently as you should with all camera equipment. If your an OX in a china shop don't buy these. :) Just kidding. LOL

Hi Augustine, I bought some after my request for information on ND filters.
Purchased via. Ebay in the U.K.
I also tried out the ND16 on a sunny day (photo on that thread)
Please can you post the camera settings with your photos and videos as this is most helpful.
AND YOUR RESULTS ARE GOOD :)!

Regards, Cider Boy.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials