Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Range extenders

Me either, if u had read my post to start with u would have read the reason I'm going with a dbs, has nothing to do with range, and everything to do with retaing control. READ!!!!
If you are responding to me, I wasn't specifically responding to you. I was simply asking a couple of curiosity questions.

I thought I read where the FAA guidelines "required" one to maintain a line of sight with their drone while flying. I was just checking to see if I am missing something.

That said, your posts would be easier to read if your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. were more proper.

If you are responding to me, I wasn't specifically responding to you. I was simply asking a couple of curiosity questions.

I thought I read where the FAA guidelines "required" one to maintain a line of sight with their drone while flying. I was just checking to see if I am missing something.

That said, your posts would be easier to read if your grammar, spelling, punctuation, etc. were more proper.
This be true

When I first got mine, it made me very nervous when it got out of sight, but when I saw how it returns home every time it loses signal, it doesn't bother me anymore.

Got dbs on last weekend and o ya big difference. Haven't really pushed her. I plan on taking it out to our farmhouse when weather permits. Absolutely no interference out there.

how far have you been able to make it ? Lost mine last week 1,600ft after the signal dropped and it didn't come back so I had to go hunt it down but that's another topic

I've bennaybe 2.5 miles standing on my shed roof flat ground. Too spooky. 1 is all I need for my property.

699 up your right I was nervous something would come buy and hit it before I could get it back down

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RonalsBerigon310