Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Problem with Firmware V2.7.45

If you downgrade the firmware you will solve the problem. You have to downgrade to the previous version for your drone version. If it's a V1 drone, the previous is 2.7.35, because if you try to downgrade to 2.7.37 it will not work, because 2.7.37 firmware is only a small patch to apply over 2.7.35 version. So, the steps are the following:

- Downgrade drone to 2.7.35 using force_upgrade file.
- Apply 2.7.37 update.

After this, you will have your drone operative with the last firmware previous to 2.7.45.
Thanks for the advice bit I create a forced_upgrate file like a txt file or u need to download one. And if u do where can I download one.

Ok thanks persuader I found the file online.
I found a forced_upgrade file but it said it was tested on 2.3 and 2.5. I guess it's not good for the 2.745 to 2.735. I put the bin file with that forced upgrade file I download. Did not help. When check the firmware versions I still see the 2.7.45 version. It seems it's not downloading. Which forced_upgrade are u using?

I found a forced_upgrade file but it said it was tested on 2.3 and 2.5. I guess it's not good for the 2.745 to 2.735. I put the bin file with that forced upgrade file I download. Did not help. When check the firmware versions I still see the 2.7.45 version. It seems it's not downloading. Which forced_upgrade are u using?
Here you have all firmwares and the force_upgrade file.

Do the downgrade with no mobile phone connected to the remote.

Reactions: AndyUrtu
I was unable to roll mine back. I sent it in to Autel and after a couple weeks got a response back that after reviewing the logs they were going to replace the gimbal at no cost. Given that I bought this drone in 2018, that was unexpected. I just assumed they would roll the firmware back. When I got it back a week later, not only does it have a new gimbal, but they put new props on (which are a different design than the original and much quieter) and they also shipped it back in an Autel Robotics soft case. That blows my mind. I will be sticking with Autel.

I was unable to roll mine back. I sent it in to Autel and after a couple weeks got a response back that after reviewing the logs they were going to replace the gimbal at no cost. Given that I bought this drone in 2018, that was unexpected. I just assumed they would roll the firmware back. When I got it back a week later, not only does it have a new gimbal, but they put new props on (which are a different design than the original and much quieter) and they also shipped it back in an Autel Robotics soft case. That blows my mind. I will be sticking with Autel.
Good for you! Wonders never cease!

I hope this is reflective of an awakening on Autel's part that good support is essential to customer loyalty. You can't build products that cost a couple of grand by the time all is said and done, and then abandon them like cereal box toys.

I'm not holding my breath, and I wouldn't buy another Autel drone based solely on your experience; but you have made me more hopeful than I was yesterday. An update or module to make EVO II V1 drones RID-compliant would go a long way toward earning my forgiveness.

Greetings, yesterday I powered up my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K and it offered to update to 2.7.4.7 right after it started self-check and failed to start up.
What a shame last time both EVO 2 6K got stoned then Autel held me hostage for over 6 to 8 months.
I was forced to pay ransom for no fault of mine but Autel Goof off.
They keep putting out the wrong firmware before even checking them!
Ajay

About time the firmware developers have a " Roll Back To Previous Version " built-in! Ready and on Stand-By at all times!

Reactions: GeekOnTheWing
Greetings, yesterday I powered up my Autel EVO 2 Pro 6K and it offered to update to 2.7.4.7 right after it started self-check and failed to start up.
Exact same issue here, Promted for update today, gmbal bricked after update. Also for me the second time this happens.
Only rollback to 2.7.35 + force update file fixes the issue for me. Ironical the firmware release notes state ''Fixed gimbal error issues''.

The 2.7.47 update (with the SC, although I don't know whether there's any difference) went okay for me. Far from being bricked, the gimbal pitch movement is now crazy fast. I'll have to tone it down in the settings.

Been having issues with the latest firmware. Since updating my gimbal has been off. Hyperlapses shift position then after the hyperlapse finishes the the gimbal returns to normal. Though yesterday the colours were really off on screen and the original video file. Hmmmm roll back required. Where would I get a copy of the old firmware please?

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chuckster58