Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Pro 2 very disappointing

rgold

Reaction score
I just bought this drone and out of the 100 attempts it has connected x2 to my iPhone.

Does this company have support help - I can't see it on the website.

I'm going to return this to the shop

I just bought this drone and out of the 100 attempts it has connected x2 to my iPhone.

Try a regular iPhone cable attached to the bottom of the controller. Connection problems are not typical so you may have a bad cord.

Mine has been great for the past year, but I understand the AE2 Pro still doesn't come with a Lightning cable for earlier iPhones. So where did you source yours, and have you tried another cable (or several)?

for support one should expect a little delay in their reply but e-mails do get answered by Autel.

I have used [email protected] or [email protected]

I agree that your problem sound like a cable issue. FYI. I bought a short spiral cable from USB to Lightning from an online shop. That cable works fine and fits the setup better than a standard Apple Lightning cable. Occasionally however I must unplug and reconnect the cable to the iPhone before takeoff to get the video feed running, this only happens before flight so is no danger during operation. Basically just a trick to make the App refresh a frozen video screen.

Attachments

• IMG_2084.jpg
    IMG_2084.jpg
    521.2 KB · Views: 8
I have used both a generic USB to Lightning iPhone cable and also a DJI mini USB to Lightning cable with my EVO 2 Pro v2 and have never had a problem. The drone is not the problem.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials