Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Powered up the drone twice now with gimble lock on!!!????

Take the end of your remove before flight ribbon and put a piece of Velcro on it. Then put the opposite piece of Velcro above battery button . So now the ribbon is going under the camera to the back covering the battery button.

Reactions: 577-Jersey
Check these out on EBAY .. In the search type : 'Remove Before Flight '

in USA they go for $0.74 Here in the UK .. 99p.

Bargain !

Cider Boy.

s-l500.jpg

Last edited:
Wow,thanks!!
Thats alot cheaper than the previous items posted.
Heck the ribbon is working like a charm,sometimes I jump the gun when what i have works fine.

But those just look so COOL and professional so I need them :)

Check these out on EBAY .. In the search type : 'Remove Before Flight '

in USA they go for $0.74 Here in the UK .. 99p.

Bargain !

Cider Boy.

s-l500.jpg

Yeah, the reason I went with these same ones that I posted earlier from Amazon, I paid a little more and got them fast. I bought stuff before off of eBay directly (orgin) from China for cheap, but I waited nearly a month for it to arrive to the east coast. Not to say it is always that way. It is just a drag when your stuff is put on the slow boat from China when you want it yesterday. Maybe Customs adds to the delay.

Thats the problem,you want the slow boat or fast jet :)
I actually got some stuff from China in under 10 days.You have to look at the shipping info and feedback.

I feel like such an a$$,i powered up the drone now twice with the lock on.
The camera seems to be working fine,maybe a little choppy while panning up and down but not sure if I damaged anything.
Feel like such an idiot,but I get real forgetful on these things.

Hope somebody can reassure me.

The gimble checks out ok during the test.

Tom from jersey
I did once then I taped a foot long piece of bright orange barricade tape on it. That was the fix for me

That was the ONE thing I kept doing when I bought the XSP. No damage but to prevent any potential issues - and to remind my absent minded self, I quick found this JPG online, printed and I put this on..looks bad now, tape is coming loose - tacky yet effective.
BUT I actually like the ribbon idea much better 577-Jersey..nice!

KgUPlZf.jpg

I've created a checklist and taped it to the inside of the case; "remove gimbal lock" is #1 on the list. :)

Reactions: ACJunior
The camera seems to be working fine,maybe a little choppy while panning up and down but not sure if I damaged anything.

Tom from jersey
No..... we've All done it. Trust me.
It IS a fixable problem

Tom from jersey
Tom, if you feel like an idiot, then welcome to the idiot club of which I am president, by the way. I have done that many times.

Reactions: PRMath

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy