Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

This is an asphalt plant near the building I was inspecting today. Shot with the Evo. I know it's been a while since I last flew my Evo, but I find that it takes a while between controller input and response. There is no lag in the video feed, but sometimes I think I lost connection, because it takes a while for it to respond.

MAX_0006.JPG

Reactions: DroneHome
Hello from France
This morning with my old X-Star wifi and is new controller bought in Virginia USA, a big thank you to Ben who sold it to me because, I can not find it anywhere!
First Photo Ternay lake 2 miles from my home my favourite place for walking and dreaming.
Second photo St Pierre de Boeuf, just 4 miles from my home.
panorama ternay octobre 19_stitch.jpgpanorama st pierre octobre 19.jpg

Meet Malcolm Douglas, an Aussie icon. Sadly passed away in 2010 on his crocodile farm. Modern day 4x4 pioneer across Australia’s most remote outback. The wild trips he undertook back in the 70’s and 80’s we watched on TV as kids is what we all do now as adults. I’d recommend watching some of his YouTube vids if you’re interested in seeing some old school Australian adventuring shot on film which would have been an undertaking in itself....no drones, no memory cards, no gps maps.

Attachments

• E0087944-1FEF-47C4-9840-94CE4E174C86.png
    E0087944-1FEF-47C4-9840-94CE4E174C86.png
    3.9 MB · Views: 7

Latest threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redwingaerials