Welcome, Autel Pilots!
Join our free Autel drone community today!
Join Us

Post Your Photo Of The Day Here

Had some heavy rain the last couple of days. Yesterday would have been the best day to get photos of the Falls but it was just way to windy. I went out early this morning and took some bracketed photos and did them up in light room. Came up with this for my efforts. Love living only 3000 feet away from the Falls. :)

View attachment 5394
this capture is more sensational it's better i like so much !

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
Very nice picture! It was -7C this morning. We've had snow twice now and the night before last it was like blizzard winds with a little snow. They say this will be the coldest and wettest winter on record in the U.S. I'm not sure what they're saying about Canada but it'll probably be a bad winter there too i'm sure.

Reactions: Jagerbomb52
I remember growing up back home, our fun was a friday night sitting in the car with a few beer at the dump watching bears. Keep the lights off till you hear something. Some nights there would be 5 or more vehicles.

I remember growing up back home, our fun was a friday night sitting in the car with a few beer at the dump watching bears. Keep the lights off till you hear something. Some nights there would be 5 or more vehicles.
They still do that in Yakutat for brown bears. And in northern Alaska along the Arctic Ocean for the polar bears. I think the Canadian arctic has a few villages with polar bear watching at their dumps too. They can smell a dead whale or walrus from ten miles if the wind is blowing in the right direction on the ice.

Reactions: Tufargon
They still do that in Yakutat for brown bears. And in northern Alaska along the Arctic Ocean for the polar bears. I think the Canadian arctic has a few villages with polar bear watching at their dumps too. They can smell a dead whale or walrus from ten miles if the wind is blowing in the right direction on the ice.
Cool. They still do it back home (New Brunswick Canada) too. I just haven't done it for 30 years or so. My sister was out last weekend watching them and recording it with her IPhone.

Latest threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elio-Italy